Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
Help??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Issa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:00 pm
Can someone please tell me how you can get the items that say $1 Gaia Cash, but they aren't listed in the cash store...?
Is there more than one cash store and I simply haven't found it yet?
And just out of curiosity, how many years do you have to play on Gaia to get the millions in gold that some of the 'nicer' items are going for? sad Thank you to anyone that can help this lil lost geezer find her way. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 pm

There is no other cash shop I think that is a mistake on Gaia’s part really.

As for getting lot’s and lot’s of gold posting voting selling stuff you know longer need or daily chance stuff saving money. Getting cash shop only stuff and selling it on for gold. If you have a great avatar that makes people bug you by telling you so enter it into the avatar arena for a small chance of getting in the top 10 ( boy is it small) You also might want to try some forum the charity forum I think and look around there people tend to help out new people by giving gold/items there.

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

Call Me Issa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:16 am
Ty Zealand_Aquarius smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:17 pm
if you can't (or wont) spend real money on gaia cash stuff then jigsaws are an ok way of making fast gold. Well, depends if you're any good at jigsaws I suppose....

Anyway, doing one on insane gives between 500 and 700 gold.

Other than that, buy items you think will be popular (plushies are ok and any kind of weapons or sparklies) and stash them for a few months. Takes longer but the returns are better. 3nodding

I've been playing for 4 years and I still can't afford the item I want. sweatdrop One day!

Faery Nuff

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:21 pm
I've been on since early 2004 ~ and buying letters since then. Inflation was not what it is now... Gaia inflation makes even the current RL inflation seem mild. Had I not bought the early '04 items, I wouldn't have some of the things I have now. Even with that, I had to quest for a long time, buying extra letters and trading up as I could. And giving up some of the nice 04 and 05 items to get the others. Now I can't afford to replace them... sweatdrop

But the letters and buying new cash store items and selling them high is about the quickest way to make gold. The letters need to be sold right after they open (same day) or held for several months for the price to come back up. The cash items should be bought and sold the first day they come out as the impatient ones will spend lots to have it "right now."

Good luck heart  
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff