Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)
{Costume Contest!} Winners Announced Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think there should be more contests like this one?
  Yes
  Not really
  Maybe
  I have an awesome avi, yes I do! Mine's Halloween themed, how 'bout you?
View Results

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:33 pm
Wanna make some gold off your avi just from showing off what it's got on? There shall be two sections to the contest: Tektek avatars and your gaia avatars that you currently have. Post which you are joining, or if you want, you could join both. For the Tektek avi section, simply post the avi you have made on tektek.org and the details of what is on it. As for the Gaia Avatar section, all you have to do is post and you can include any description or perhaps even short story to go along with it, same with the tektek avi entries. Entrants will be posted on the second post, and winners will be announced once enough people have entered(3 or more) and a vote has been made. Winner recieves 1,000 gold, so Good luck everyone!

After much consideration, I have decided to award more than one winner:
First Place, 1000 gold=
XsagwaX
Second Place, 500 gold
= Lord_Pudding
Tied Third Place, 250 gold each= Historical and silverangelkitten  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:29 pm
Entrants

Lord_Pudding and her Halloween-themed tektek submission
XsagwaX and her fallen angel-themed tektek submission+story
silverangelkitten and her avatar and tektek submissions, "Ice Princess" and "Queen Serenity"
Historical and his avatar submission
soccer11girl and her avatar submission  

kitty725
Vice Captain

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:43 pm
Aaaaannndd this contest is still going on.......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:54 am
^_^  

Rini M

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:10 am
Would you like to enter?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:20 am
I'll join the tektek contest:

User Image
Total Value: 1,888,091 Gold, 1,020 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Larry The Rubber Ducky
Red And Maroon Bar Earrings
Warm Starter Surfer Girl Board Shorts
Grim Witchling Broom
Ritzy Black Pearl Necklace
Audrey's Black Long Gloves
Lovely Genie Orange Embroidered Vest
Jack's Bat Clip
Coal Sprite
Orinkage
Frilled Orange Top
Smok the Baby Dragon
The Nightmare 4th Gen.
Nitemare Sash
Acid Teru Teru Bozu

Halloween themed 3nodding  

Aria Azure

Dedicated Trader

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 am
Hey, it looks good!^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:37 am
ahakksssss!! blaugh  

kawaii_chi_haru

Lord gerald

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:28 pm
the p***y test  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 pm
ive decided to make a story for this avi please bear with me

User Image
Total Value: 4,244,312 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Oisin's Blessing
Dove White Kachina Dancer's Wings
Masterpieces
Enchanted Book 10th Gen.
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer 2nd gen.
Spirit Halo
Mercury's Moon
White And Ice Reversible Hair Pins
White And Ice Reversible Bracelets

I'm a fallen angel, i have been for over a hundred years. I tried to interven in a humans life. I was a gaudian angel for a boy, his name was arc. I had tried my best since he was small but i couldn't do much to help him. when he was still young, around 10, he was in a car accident with his parents. I had saved him, i had felt that i had made a diffrence in his life. But i couldn't save him from his lonlyness. It hurt to see him so sad. When he became 16 he was still in pain from his familys loss. He had lived with many of his family members and foster homes but he never felt like he could completly talk to anyone. They were all to worried about his 'delicate' conditoin as they put it, they were afraid he would try to kill himself or cause them troble. I couldn't watch it anymore, i went to the human world to talk to him to try to help, i had grown to care so much for him. He hadn't copletly belived me when i told him i was his angel. But i could tell he was happy to have someone to talk to. We had spent so much time together, it was hard for me to keep it a secret but i knew that if i did get caught intervening in his life i would get in troble but not anything to bad. But i started to fall in love with him, he was always so kind and caring. But the day they caught me i wasn't only charged for my intevention in his life but for making a relationship with him. I rushed to the human world to see him only last time, as i found him tears came to my eyes, another sin for an angel we'er never to cry for a human. I told him I was sorry for not being able to save his family, to save his happyness. And as i heard the guards coming after me i had one last thing to tell him. 'When i had come to you i just wanted to help a little but i had fallen in love with you and i know it's a heavy price for me to but i couldn't leave you but it seems now i'm forced to' I had told him and suddnely the guards had come and the leader of the guardian angels came to condem me in front of arc to make me suffer for my sins. ' you've commited a seirous crime and now you will forever wander in limbo'. It was a high punishment other than being cast to hell. As they held back arc and he screamed for me, the put my chains on and my eyes turned red for my sin of crying for him. And suddenly everything disapeared infront of me. I looked at arc one last time before i disapeared.
'I'm sorry i can't stay with you' It was the last thing i said to him. As i wander in limbo now, all white, no color, no trees, nothing. Suddenly limbo shoke something powerful was trying to get in. I jumped up as i saw a deep tear open up and someone walk through. The first thing i noticed was it was a demon but why would it want to come here? He stoped in fornt of me and i cried again as arc looked directly at me with his dark red eyes. He put his arms around me and i asked, "What happend, why are you here?!" "I've been looking for you for a long time now." he told me "After you were judged i had died, i had knew that you had become the most important thing in my life. I never blamed you for not saving my family. When i had become sick the doctors didn't know why they susspected i just didn't want to live anymore and when i had died the angels had offred me to become one of them, but i couldn't, i didn't want to be with the people who had taken the most important thing in my life form me." He stoped and looked at me. "I was cast down when i had refused and from then on i had honed my skills determind to find you. I had to tell you that i loved you too."

okay im gonna end it there sorry it got so long well it ended up with him on the evil side i guess so its for halloween because usually they would be good in my story and im a romatisist so it ended up like that to oh and one last thing sorry for all my horrible spelling^^  

XsagwaX

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:50 am
Nice avi, and with quite a story too. Good luck!
cute avi art btw.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:25 pm
There's my avi called Ice Princess

And my other submission, a Tektek called Queen Serenity
User Image  

silverangelkitten

Romantic Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:07 pm
catt725
Nice avi, and with quite a story too. Good luck!
cute avi art btw.

thanks about the avi art it took a few hours^^ i did it on the computer but i didn't think it would take that long  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 pm
@XsagwaX: omg i love the story.
It made me cry crying  

Aria Azure

Dedicated Trader

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 pm
Lord_Pudding
@XsagwaX: omg i love the story.
It made me cry crying

thank you very much can you belive i wrote it right on the spot right there^^  
Memorable Threads (a.k.a. Recycling Bin)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games