Healing Herbs [Kaname Kyoto's journal] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Aruna liked to consider himself a simple man(raccoon) with simple needs, and it wasn't his fault his definition of simple involved less than simple activities,well, most of them. Aruna had, a bit of a secret, that stemmed from the day he got his tattoo, he liked to draw. from things like the tribal designs to people, landscapes and various things, Aruna would stop and draw it occasionally. This was why he had gone out today actually, he had been sick recently and needed a bit of air in his opinion, so he snuck away from the watchful eyes of his witch friend (who had assured him he'd be better in a day or two, but her clumsy lover had managed to spill something into the medicine without her knowledge) to actually look at something besides his toilet bowl or his covers. "Of course, of course it would be the beginning of winter. And of course i'd forget." He sighed, sucking it up. Winter was a good season, and there was just...just something special, wonderful about it that intrigued him. He shivered, trying to find a spot that wasn't too far away from his home to draw.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:16 pm
Not far from where Alruna searched, two young kats sat, happily chatting with one another. They too were artists, and twin sisters. The lighter one was happily doodling on her sister's ankle with a temporary tattoo pen. The darker on giggled deviously. She was the more ebil of the two, though her sister was certainly not overly sweet either. She ran her fingers through her sister's hair. The two were very close, had been since they were kids. Their backpacks lay beside them on the ground, they didn't go anywhere without them, they housed their treasured artbooks, and their body art kits, among other things.

Anyone looking for some body arts would do well to meet this tag-team, Ariane was purely amazing with her tattoos, and Mirabella was just as creative with her piercings. But to actually become friends with them was not the easiest thing in the world. They were very confident and independent, and they didn't feel they needed anyone but each other. Fortunately for Alruna, Ariane would still remember when he allowed her to doodle on him as a child, and she wouldn't let her sister hurt him, or even try.

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:00 pm
Aruna stopped at a spot that wasn't too far from his home, but was also far enough to keep him from view of said home, since it would just make it easier for Esha to find him. He had just begun to draw a few squirrel in front of him when he heard giggling. Curious as to who it was, he got up, being as quiet as possible as he looked over a the two kats. 'The lighter one looks familiar, wonder if...nah, Caolan's the one with the strongest chance of doing that, so then I must've met her but where?... Oh!' He looked over at the two, a jolt running through his body as he remembered just where he had met the one drawing. "Ariane?" he said curiously. She wasn't younger anymore, but it seemed he had been right on her drawing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 pm
Both girls spin around to look at him. Ariane smiles in surprise to see her old friend, Mirabella just huffs. She is protective of her naive sister, and detests it when anyone she hasn't met uses her name. But her connection with her twin holds her back, as Ariane mentally protects her friend.

Ariane: "Aruna!" Ariane stands, though her sister is held back, and runs to hug him. "How have you been?" She eyes his tattoo. "Did you have that when I saw you last?" She giggles, but she can feel her sister's pessimism, and she blushes.  

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:22 am
"Yeah, I had just gotten it actually." He replies, hugging Ariane back. He notices the darker kat behind her and looks at Ariane questioningly. "And who is she? I didn't get to meet her the last time." He notes that the two look alike, except for their fur and the other faes several piercings.And also, that she doesn't look too happy to see him with Ariane. "Is there a problem miss?" He asks the other fae.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:36 pm
She smiles, and bends to take a closer look at the tattoo, then glances back at Belle, and chuckles lightly. "That's my twin, Mirabella. She uh.... doesn't like strangers." Her linked hold on her twin screamed as the two made eye contact, she could tell that if Belle wasn't being held back by that link, she would try as hard as she could to tear the coon limb from limb. She also knew that Aruna was a coon, and could probably overpower her sister quite easily, especially being as they were barely adults.

Their mental bond stopped Belle from physically attacking the male, but her speech was unhindered. Was he speaking to her? She chuckles. "You did NOT just call me 'miss'. Ari, how can you let him touch you?"

"Bella, stop, you silly thing. This is Aruna, he's a friend!" She smiles warmly at Aruna, ignoring her sister's pessimism.  

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:31 pm
Confused to what Mirabella is angry about, he hugs Ariane one more time before going over to Mirabella. "I'm sorry for the miss comment, that was rude of me." He smiled, he didn't want Mirabella to hate him, especially since Ariane didn't. Really, he'd just hate for any child to dislike him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:24 pm
Oh isn't he awesome?!?! (I'll edit for reply)

Mirabella glares at her sister. This was just like her, to befriend some strange guy... Who knew what he did on his personal time? She rolled her eyes, but allowed him to stand near her.

Ariane followed Aruna over, and stood on the other side of her still-sitting sister, runs her hands through her long, silky hair. "Oh, Aruna, look!" She reaches for her sister's bag, but looks back toward her. "May I?"

Mirabella sighs and shrugs. It wasn't much, hardly worth showing off, but if Ari really wanted to...

Ariane clapped and pulled the bag open, producing the book of sketches. Mostly it was focused on piercing details, she thought they were so beautiful, neat, perfect, organized.

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:31 am
Aruna looked through the sketches, taking note how detailed each one was. "These are pretty impressive, how long did it take? And what techniques did you use?" He put aside the slight nervousness he had towards the girl in favor of his passion. The pictures were indeed remarkable, and they even stayed within the realm of possibility. He put them down after looking at a few more, then turned to Ariane, his tail twitching excitedly. "If your sisters art is this beautiful, I can't begin to imagine yours. May I see what you have done?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:57 pm
((I already typed this but it died!! *cry*))

Bella just frowns and shrugs it off, answering his questions on some of the more complicated ones. She really did love both making the art, and doing the piercings themselves. Most of these were piercing's she'd done, but some she was just hoping to do eventually.

Ari laughs a bit and digs her book out of her bag. "May we see yours," she asks, indicating the book he had with him. She places herself in her sister's lap happily.  

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:04 pm
Response to the Carlos Len and Rin in thread RP

This 'demon' as her brother called himself was pissing Rin off. Who did he think he was, to push her and Len around, and what did he mean by play? Whatever, she'd do it, as long as it kept Len safe. "I'll play, fine, but just leave Len alone, and let him go." She added, knowing that he was probably hurting from the squeeze to his arm. She was determined, but was it, that something in her heart longed for someone, anyone to come to her and her brothers rescue?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 pm
Kiti Veilleux
Violento is surprised, but barely shows it. He simply smiles broadly and lays his other hand on the hand Jaden had on his arm, affectionately. He nod and leads the fox off in a random direction, not sure what their destination might be, only sure that he wanted to be a distance away before that pesky older-brother-figure came looking for Jaden.

Jaden is hesitant, but he knows this a start he needs. He follows Violento, curious to where the raccoon is headed, and why for that matter. "Are we going to a nice place?" He asks, nervous.  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 pm
Violento nods reassuringly. "Sure... Where would you like to go?" He smiled at him as the cool breeze touched them again. They could go to the lake, or to a field- anywhere secluded would be fine with him- even somewhere not-so-secluded, as long as certain people weren't there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 pm
"It's all nice, so anywhere is fine." A small smile graced his lips, one of shyness and the purity Odran had managed to protect from harmful beings. A sudden moment of inspiration struck jaden, and he grabbed Violentos paw, walking ahead. "I know where to go." He smiled, confident.  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:11 pm
Violento nods. He is amused by this smile- so innocent and perfect, it almost makes him want to turn around and leave him alone, never to disrupt his innocence again- but he couldn't do that. For one thing, even if he had wanted to, now here the small fox was, grabbing onto his hand, and pulling him away with more force than Violento would have expected possible from him. For pretty much the first time since he'd met him, Jaden had purpose in his eyes, confidence in himself. He resists the urge to reach out and wrap his arms around him and just chuckles as he is led onward.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff