Healing Herbs [Kaname Kyoto's journal] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:19 am
Jaden takes Violento to a spot he knows well, a little secluded spot at the edge of the forest, a little creek that ran through was also jut a step away. Jaden let go of Violentos hand, looking at anywhere but his face. "D-do you like it?" He asked, his cheeks now tinted a soft pink.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:46 pm
Violento chuckles and nods, "Yes," he says, noticing that Jaden is avoiding eye contact, so he wouldn't see the nod. "It's quiet," he notes, with a grin, one he figured Jaden wouldn't notice. He walks past the fox to the creek, dragging his long, fluffy tail across Jaden as though by accident. Violento is pretty sure he could push Jaden into whatever he wanted- but he didn't want to just force him into anything. Jaden trusts him, it seems, and... it's nice to be trusted, even if the one creature that does is the most naive fae in Faetasia. Besides, that would only prove that he is just like his father.  

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:15 pm
"Y-yes, that's why I enjoy coming here...not even Odran knows that I come to this place." He felt Violento's tail brush against him and gasped from the contact. Shyly, he brushed his own tail against Violento,not sure if it was normal, but knew he liked it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:19 am
He chuckles softly, twisting his tail around Jaden's a bit. "I feel honored then," he says, smiling to Jaden. "He's like your big brother, right? Odran?" His tail coils slightly tighter, almost possessively, but it seems to have a mind of it's own- Violento doesn't notice.  

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Wings_of_Destiny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:02 pm
Marvitia was sitting under a tree on the outside of a clearing. She was looking intently at the starry sky. After a moment she let out a content sigh. She loved the night, but what she loved more was when it rained. But she found this night to beautiful to have it skewed with rain.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Jaden felt a slight pressure, but was paying it no mind, distracted by Violento. He loved the raccoons fur. "Y-yes, Odran found me, he's watched out for me for a long time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Wazzit with strange rainbow coloring and patterns planted himself on the ground, sighing worriedly. He had looked for Jaden for hours, and saw neither hide nor hair of the fox in that time. "I do hope he's okay." He mumbled quietly, plucking a piece of grass from the ground. He looked over his surroundings, gasping when he saw what he thought was a crouching figure, thinking it to be jaden, he quickly went over, dissapointed when he saw it wasn't, though surprised. "Excuse me, what are you doing out so late?" He asked the bear, who he noted seemed to have a dark fur color.

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:27 pm
Violento turns more toward Jaden, sharp claws brushing gently and lightly across the fox's cheek, a smile pulling at the corners of his mouth. "I see. He seems kind of... old fashioned? What will he do when you find your mate?" He isn't trying to prod and pick at Ordan, he was just thinking aloud. His colorful tail wraps around Jaden, pulling closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:07 am
This was the first time Jaden had ever thought of that, and he honestly didn't know the answer. "I...I don't know." he felt himself being pulled closer to the raccoon, being embraced by his warmth, and cuddled into it. "He...he'll have to accept it, i guess." Even though he doubted the Wazzit would, it did remind him of a question he had wanted to ask for some time, looking at the raccoon, feeling his face turn a slight red, he asked. "H-how would your family....react to that?"  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:24 pm
He chuckled, a little surprised by the question but it made his heart race. "My family? My family will just be surprised when I take a mate. My parents aren't mates, and they don't have mates, nor do my brothers, none of them seem to want them." He hugged the fox to him with his arms. "I do, though," he added in a whisper, letting his voice trail off. This coon was the gentlest in his family, he had his violent moments, but never in front of anyone he cared about. When he painted in blood it was usually his own, or that of an animal with no self-awareness.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:16 am
"Oh." It was all he could say, now that he finally realized what Violento was implying. Eventually he did find words, though it was just another question. "B-but why? Mating means...you've found your special someone, a person who will always stand by you." He had been taught that by Odran, the Wazzit believing otherwise only leads to heartache for one in the end. I hope this doesn't end that way.  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:31 pm
"I don't know," he says, thinking about how to explain it. "My brothers think... that they don't need mates, that having a girl around would only hold them back. My father.... doesn't want to stick to one girl." He grins, embarrassed. "My family is not the most romantic." He hugs Jaden tighter for just a moment, as if to say he wasn't the same as them, and then releases him from the hug altogether, thinking he might be making Jaden feel awkward. He can't take his eyes off of him though, he's just so adorable!! <33  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:49 am
Jaden blinked. Violento stopped hugging him? "D-did I do something wrong?" He asked frowning. He liked the hug, and didn't want the raccoon to let go of him.

[Eep, so short D:]  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:54 pm
0-Ookami Kokoro-0
Jaden blinked. Violento stopped hugging him? "D-did I do something wrong?" He asked frowning. He liked the hug, and didn't want the raccoon to let go of him.

[Eep, so short D:]
Softly, he kisses Jaden on the cheek. "Of course not, gorgeous." He hugs him again, it was hard not to. "I don't think you could," he said gently. He hadn't meant to upset the beautiful fox, he just didn't want to burden him with too much pressure all at once. He... loved him, but he didn't need to freak the poor fox out by just blurting it all at once. But the way he said that... Violento didn't even think about it, he just bent down and kissed him lightly on the lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 pm
"O-oh, but I liked...the hug." And the kiss, but the thought of voicing that aloud only made his blush darken. He looked at Violento for a minute before enveloping him in a hug. "Th-thank you." He mumbled.  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:36 am
Violento chuckles and nods. "Okay, more hugs," he says, his arms already wrapped around Jaden, and resting his chin on the fox's head. "Thank-you? For what?" the raccoon asks in a puzzled voice.

((My God they're so cute!! Suicide: I didn't raise him like this!!! XD He means caring, doesn't mind that he's gay. ))  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff