Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:51 am
For Who <:

Aiko watched as he continued to carve into the ground, mesmerized that it was he making the rainbows, she slowly moved from her spot, intending to get closer. When she didn't get there fast enough she simply jumped, landing just a bit away. "Something troubling you?" She asked, with the intent to surprise him.

--------------------------------------

For Kiti

Why was he thanking Violento? Well, that was simple. "You've made me happy." he smiled, though it quickly turned to a yawn. "Sorry....i'm sleepy." Being in that area always did that to him, though usually while he loved it he didn't this time, because it meant Violento might leave. "Please...don't leave...." He whispered, burying his face in the raccoons chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:24 pm
[[lol the two brothers, in the same journal? AWESOME. ]]

Violento didn't want to leave, and he pulled Jaden close to him. "I won't if you want me to stay, Jaden." Petting at his hair, running his clawed fingers through it, he listened to the sound of the water for a moment, enjoying where he was and who he was with. "Let's sit down," he says, wanting to let him relax a bit (not to mention he wanted the fox in his lap! XD). Releasing Jaden from his slightly-possessive grasp, he gets down on the ground, pulling at Jaden's hand, and sits against the base of a tree, right next to the stream.  

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 pm
Jaden was too sleepy to care where they were moving, enjoying the warmth he was encased in. He finally fell asleep, never realizing he was in VIolentos lap at this point.A nagging thought followed him in his sleep though; Just what were he and Violento? Would they always be together, in is sleep he clenched his paws into Violentos fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Violento wrapped his arms around Jaden and smiled, content. He hoped he would be able to show Jaden how he felt, somehow, but for now he just enjoyed the moment, too enthralled to sleep, he simply watched the fox, feeling him inhale and exhale. "I love you Jaden," he breathed, knowing the fox either wouldn't hear or wouldn't remember. Eventually he did drift off, convinced that he and his beloved were safe here, happy that Jaden was comfortable with him.  

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:22 pm
Bumping my thread up because it was way too far back for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:20 am
Post 1  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:21 am
Post 2  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:26 pm
dusting this off  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile