WNW ZOMBIE HUNT! 2008

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:41 am
Okay! There are 23 zombie infested locations!

Please post you final score here so we can list them.

If there is a tie for any of the winning positions then we will have to have some sort of tie breaking roll but hopefully that won't happen. razz

If you have not yet done so PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Wondering where to start? GO HERE!

RESULTS:

After verifying the top three reported scores I can announce the winners for "killing the most zombies"!

1st - Ellizabeth the Spaz with 174! (although she only reported 169 I found her score was higher when I verified it.)

2nd - disliker of the mary sue with 165!

3rd - zphal_girl87 with 160!

Yay!!! biggrin

Okay, I'm sorry for the long delay! sweatdrop

For the dramatic/entertaining category the winner is zphal_girl87 for giving us an entertaining zombie killing romp with many detailed battles, some wacky zombies such as star struck lovers who eat each other, and many humorous and sometimes maniacal moments. biggrin

An honorable mention goes to Ellizabeth the Spaz who also did a commendable job in this category of the contest. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:30 am
Oops! I'd better sticky this!  

Strideo
Crew

SPI -14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:06 pm
Jad slumps defeatedly to the ground. he'd returned to the station he'd started at. His time was up for his hunt. he took a tally from his kill counter.

calculating...

Answer: 42.

Jad grinned. he'd killed the amount of zombies that totaled life, the universe, and everything...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:38 pm
at all the places explored i gotten 165 zombies in the places i explored.

reviewing the notes i realized i was two years late to the party. some one gave me the wrong invitation. well i got some zombies at least. though i don't think i wanted in lemon town after interrogating some towns men. maybe holding people at knife point was not a smart idea. sweatdrop hm i blame okami and my new found rival yami. they were never happy at me after i attempted to blow up the earth so they wanted to embarrass me by giving me the wrong mission info. hm i met okami on the road she has effectively disabled me. a good night rest should patch me right up. after doing a lot of exploring though i found the stuff to make either and found some more zombies. i am pretty sure i found them all. and it seems like i did a better job then my eternal rival okami. after some more searching (and by that i meant i followed you guild master) i found the last zombie thing. i did embarrassingly bad but at least i got more for the scoreboard.

that is my report guild master.

signed

Disliker of the Mary Sue  

disliker of the mary sue

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:26 pm
disliker of the mary sue
at all the places explored i gotten 84 zombies in the places i explored.

revewing the notes i relized i was two years late to the party. some one gave me the wrong invitation. well i got some zombies at least. thoguth i dont think i wanted in lemon town after interigating some towns men. mybe holding people at knife point was not a smart idea. sweatdrop hm i blame okami and my new found rivel yami. they were never happy at me after i attempted to blow up the earth so they wanted to embarres me by giving me the wrong mission info.

Feel free to do the event from all three years (2006, 2007, and 200 cool if you want. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:42 pm
My scores go as follows:

5 +

146 is my total score. 3nodding

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:02 am
My scores:

Total so far: 169

I give up at that. With an injured arm, I couldn't type any longer, let alone click and close more tabs...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:06 am
Ellizabeth the Spaz
My scores:

There's more later.
Okay then. 3nodding  

Strideo
Crew

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:45 am
EDIT:(I only was able to get eight, since I had not time for gaia in three of the four days of the hunt....BUT...I was able to get some, and I think I got a reasonable score for eight locations, don't ya think? :])

Glurf grinned, jotting down his score.

1(LMAO)

Total Score So Far: 95

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:21 am
I didn't manage to get to all 23 places/threads before Monday morning (noon), but here are my scores:

= 160  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:34 am

I only went to three places with actual zombies. sweatdrop

..eh...I think there was another. I've lost this part anyways. Hehehehe. Just felt like adding myself to the list since I did participate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 am
I only found eight zombie locations D:
My total score was 55, but I didn't keep track of the individual ones. Silly me.
There's no way I've won XD

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

iMonochromatic

Jimmy346

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 pm
bla bla gold bump mrgreen