Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:49 pm
Taxi Mama
Noir Resurection
Thats why here in the state of Texas, electronic voting machines are baned and everyone has to use a paper ballot in order to vote due to the insecurity of the electronic voting. They say its way to easy for someone to go in and change or add or remove votes.

No, that's not right. Here in Houston, Texas (Harris County) we've had electronic voting machines working well, and are easy to understand, for at least 4 years. Since 25% of all Texans live in Houston, that's not trivial.

Houston is a cosmopolitan city in a red state, so there are lots of folks watching from both sides, here. I've even volunteered to be a poll watcher, myself, this year, to make sure the newbies coming in to vote for the first time are not turned away for some bogus reason. Every person has the right and RESPONSIBILITY to vote! I voted last week so I could help out on election day. Here's hoping we turn Harris County blue!

You missed the point. Who cares if they work or not. They are very easy to hack into and the ability to change votes is way to open in that field. Come on I went up into city hall while they were testing them a few weeks back to make sure that they work properly and i was one of the testers there and cracked one in less than 10 seconds and was able to change the votes. They used that as evidence while they were banning them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:57 pm
Noir Resurection
You missed the point. Who cares if they work or not. They are very easy to hack into and the ability to change votes is way to open in that field. Come on I went up into city hall while they were testing them a few weeks back to make sure that they work properly and i was one of the testers there and cracked one in less than 10 seconds and was able to change the votes. They used that as evidence while they were banning them.

Wow. Where? Who banned them? I'd love to read how that testing was done and see how it compares to Harris County's.

Taxi Mama

Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces