Reply Serious Conversations
Election Day in USA - Tuesday November 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

charamath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 pm
I knew about the grandparents, but so what? He honored their memory by throwing them under the bus! Why should it matter if they're dead when he dishonors them? Sorry, but you're not convincing me anytime soon that he is a good man. He even fricken threw his wife under the bus after he 'I'm only just now proud to be an American' comment by having his press agent release a statement saying the woman is 'not a good orator' and doesn't know what she talking about. I loved that release, it was perfectly worded to make her look like some dumb broad without actually coming out and saying it. He seems to just use his family in any light purely to further himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:07 pm
you know what your are a simple minded person
your soo right i cant convince you and im not cause as you can see midget arm mccain is not the president and the chick who slept her way almost to the top isnt the vice presdient
barack(which is a jewish name) obama is our first african american president and if you dont like it then you can try and vote him out in 4 more yrs other than that just sit back and enjoy the ride baby  

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

charamath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:59 pm
I'm small minded....sure. Just because he won doesn't mean all must convert to 'the church of change'. Maybe you should take a look at yourself if that's what you think.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:24 pm
Debating is fine, bashing each other is not... this is the only warning or the thread will get locked.

Now back to your corners and come when the bell rings...  

Lil-Jo
Crew

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:29 am
no need im done with the matter  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items