Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
zOMG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:58 am
Orb farming........*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:04 am
Heee, I love zOMG. blaugh What's your overall C.L? Mine's 2.5  

ArikaiHart

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:26 pm
Quote:
Heee, I love zOMG. blaugh What's your overall C.L? Mine's 2.5

C.L. 3.5 at the moment...too strong for Village Greens & Bill's Ranch, but getting my a** kicked constantly at Zen Gardens. I even wandered up to Bass'ken lake and was killed in 2 hits. All I'm doing now is farming for orbs at Deadman's Pass.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:25 pm
Unh, are you serious? There's nothing between Bill's Ranch and Zen Gardens? gonk Gosh darn it...  

ArikaiHart

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:21 pm
Quote:
Unh, are you serious? There's nothing between Bill's Ranch and Zen Gardens? gonk Gosh darn it...

Not unless you consider Deadman's Pass in between...which it kind of is - difficulty wise. I stopped doing the omgwtf quest over & over because I wasn't getting a lot of drops.

I moved on to Zen Gardens where I can finally hold my own and am now farming music notes for The Maestro's quest which can be done 7 times. You get a badge after the 7th time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm
I still have to beat the OMGWTF. :/ I've tried about a billion times, with a bunch of different people, and I don't think I'm underleveled, but it's just now working.

Ah, I got that quest, and was wondering where the notes where. I think my quests are stuck, though, because Rina won't give me the letter and everything says it's done in febuary. sweatdrop  

ArikaiHart

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:25 pm
omgwtf is really tough...the smallest crew I've completed that with is 3 people. It's the first quest I wasn't able to solo.

My PDA also says that I've completed my quests in February, but what Rina quest are you talking about? The only one I know about with her is the hidden quest with her & Candice. (you have to reply correctly to some of her questions and than talk to Candice and do the same to initiate the quest).

You get music notes from the taiko drums and when you get 6 notes you can collect a reward of 50 gold & 1 orb from The Maestro. Just talk to him again after collecting your reward to repeat the quest again until you've completed all 7 songs. Since I'm killing drums for orbs anyway, the music notes and the rewards are just like a bonus.

Try this link if your ever stuck and aren't sure what to do: Guide to your ZOMG Adventure  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:00 am
Ah, not Rina, Rubelle, or whatever her name is. The farm chick. From what I've heard, after you complete Bill's Ranch, if you speak to her, she'll give you a letter to take to Katsumi (the Zen Garden's chick - I think that's her name). But whenever I click her, she tells me where Purvis is.

You beat the general solo? The general and OMGWTF are the only ones I've done in a crew (well, they only one's I've done in a crew that I couldn't do solo).

Thanks for the link~  

ArikaiHart

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:41 pm
You only have to get on an enemy's "hate list" to get credit for a kill. So I waited around the general's house & hit him once with a ranged attack while a group of people were busy killing him. Because I hit him once, I also got credit for the kill when he died.

Be sure to talk to Arnold on the east side of zen gardens before you speak to Katsumi for the 1st time. He asks you to check on Katsumi just like Rubella does, but if you talk to Katsumi first then you miss out on this easy quest.

I wish I had found that guide earlier though...I missed out an a peelunger badge in the sewers & Arnold's quest at Zen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:31 am
...look me up when you play. I can't remember much, I've got finals nearing so my brain is a little blank today.  

ChaosOmegaNova

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ChaosOmegaNova

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:56 am
I think I'm like a 3.8 now...orb farming...whoot!  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games