Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Happening

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:07 pm
It wasn't very "scary" but more "spooky", but I mean, that's Shamaylan.

But I loved how it was a unique way of getting a point across with the way it was the earth saying "Okay dude, seriously, cut it out! I'll let you off with a warning by messing with bees and the northeastern part of america." I think this was way more effective on me than watching Live Earth (the al gore thing)

I swear on my life, who laughed hysterically when the guy got his arms ripped off by the lions?lmao

Watching the people die made me wonder, was there someone who just sits around and thinks up elaborate types of suicide? Like the lawn mower, the chain of headshots, like seriously...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:09 pm
That movie was a waste of my time. Yeah it has a good message but the acting was absolutely horrible. OMG D:  

MissCharmed

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 pm
I agree with MissCharmed. I think Shamaylan can write a good script, but as a director, he fails.

Mark Wahlberg was miscast, and as much as I love Zooey Deschanel, I think he could have cast some better as well. The acting was so wooden.

I would have picked Benicio Del Toro to play Wahlberg's character, and perhaps Cate Blanchett to play Deschanel's.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:12 am
ACK! This movie was awful. And It wasn't even creepy, it was just a stream of laughs through the entire movie. The only creepy part when they where staying in that old ladies house, she was creepy. And then there was her doll, (I hate porcelain dolls) other then that though, the acting was atrocious, the script was bad, there was nothing scary about it, yet they advertised it as a scary movie. The plot, was interesting, a good idea, but terribly done.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

mistadeath

O.G. Capitalist

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:57 am
i thought the movie was good and i did laugh to when the guy got his arms ripped of by lions that was halirous but it was realy weird like REALY weird but it got a point across (u all probelly know it)  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games