Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Hilarious Yet Strangely Impressive Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:42 pm
RockerochestraSeriously funny with expressions but still impressive.It just seem so...strange.Gotta share my findings with my fellow geezers!

P.S.~Scroll down to my post of the guitar/orchestra, its worth it!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:55 pm
You're right that was impresively uhm impresive  

Draconian Pheonix

Taxi Mama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:15 am
My son LOVES those guys! He's took cello in middle school and this group made him pick it back up as a high school junior. Hooray! That makes 2 years of use out of that $800 instrument.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:37 am
That is so awesome. Now when my grandparents say that there's no good classical music anymore, I can just show them this.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Suede_Shoes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:36 pm
*adjusting monocle and long golden locks* Quite, quite.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:47 pm
Awesome! Awesome! Thanks for the band intro, I've been looking up other stuff of theirs and, while it's too soon to tell, they may be a new favorite band for me.  

Amarella Harte

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:25 pm
that was fun...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:11 pm
It's nice, but I've heard better blending of rock with classical instruments. I'd like to hear them not live (as in sound optomized in a cd)  

charamath

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:47 am
best orchestra/guitar musicI have watched this many times because its a personal favorite.Hope you guys appreciate it as much as I do heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:54 am
Playdough- I suggest you go to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. Methinks you'll love it.  

charamath

Agent Ginrei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:25 am
Oh wow, i forgot all about these guys! i used to have one of their albums, always wondered what they would be like in concert. XD Now i gotta go out and rebuy it since it's lost...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:05 am
The Playdough Bunny
best orchestra/guitar musicI have watched this many times because its a personal favorite.Hope you guys appreciate it as much as I do heart
This is really good too! It's amazing what some people can do.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:37 pm
Quote:
Playdough- I suggest you go to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. Methinks you'll love it.
TSO ~ WOOT - I'd love to go see them live. Beethoven's Last Night is one of my favs. xd

Will need to go find some speakerish things for my new computer so I can listen to this... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:49 pm
Lil Brat
Quote:
TSO ~ WOOT - I'd love to go see them live. Beethoven's Last Night is one of my favs. xd

Will need to go find some speakerish things for my new computer so I can listen to this... sweatdrop

They are awesome live! They come here every year right before Christmas. I'm going to buy tickets for the sister-in-law, so I may get some for myself as well again.  

charamath

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:57 pm
Wow - that's awesome. Get some tickets and enjoy the show ~ we "Geezers" need to treat ourselves once in a while. 3nodding  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff