Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
The Old Inn Bar and Lounge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does any body really care?
  Care about what?
View Results

HopeYouFall

Eloquent Lunatic

31,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:01 pm
PLEASE READ BEFORE ANY POSTS
`
You walk into the Oldd Inn Bar and Lounge to get outta the rain. The room is fairly big with an octagonal shape. On the very far left wall there is a huge fire place with seats around it. Along the rest of the wall are tables to sit 2 and/or 4, and chairs that are actully comfortable. In the middle of the room is a octagonal shaped bar that seems to be exactly in the middle of the room. To the far right of the room is a stair case leading to the second floor which is the inn part and also where the bathrooms are located. To get a key for a room you must ask the bartender all rooms are locked other wise. The roof of the first floor is beams a space big enough for a person and then the second story.
`
I need a bartender and a maid kinda person. If you are interested in eather please let me know when the bartender job is for filled then people can start going up stairs and sleeping. For now I will be the Inn owner and mistress.
`
~Oh here is a discription of each job~
Bartender - Gets peoples drinks mostly and keys for a room when asked.
Maid person - Cleans tables down when people leave, sweaps floors, and cleans bathrooms.
`
If any one is intrested in being a waitress or waiter let me know.
`
You can be what ever you want weather it be you in real life or you in Gaia or you in your head. Please take fights out side and sence it is raining it wont be to good. Follow the guild rules and have fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:03 pm
*Stands behind bar and waits for people to come in*
rolleyes
*sighs*
xd
*reads a book*  

HopeYouFall

Eloquent Lunatic

31,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100