Reply Music Room
Hi! My names Melody. :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:32 pm
Ahh, I just picked them because they are going to give me the most credits for my time in the Navy, Should only take me a year to get my bachelors, then I can take my government money and get my masters somewhere for free biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:34 pm
Nice. Sounds like a good plan. lol.

Wow. Hmm. I think I know about one person from each thing now. Marine, Navy, Army, Air force... and.. National Guard. Whoopie! Gotta catch em all. xd  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:38 pm
Heh, I wonder how comfy it is in those itty bitty balls. I don't think I count as regular Navy tho, I'm a submariner, we're a breed apart.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:39 pm
lol.

Those are some sweet balls. There was a flash site on it (making fun of it).. wonder if I can find it.  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:56 pm
Crap just tried making asignature using my newfound knowledge and exceed the signature character length by 3 times biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:02 pm
If i had Adobe Photoshop still to do signatures and whatnot, I would've gladly made it for you easy. Sorry. sad lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-juxxAyRuU

^ Thats what I was talking about.  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:10 pm
heh, robot chicken rules. I use gimp instead of photoshop. I already have the picture made up I was working on the code for it, guss Gaia doesn't like chopping it up into maps with different embeded links, oh well, Cést La Vie.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:15 pm
gimp? I never heard of that. Its been a long while since I've played with making images or any type of art over the computer. I think losing my tablet and internet connection as well as my programs had a major thing to do with it. lol

I'm sure you can at least do it on your profile.  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:25 pm
True, Gimp is opensource photoshop, I use all opensource programs if I can get my hands on them, I have something that does prety much everything, from video editing, music editing, picture editting, document editting, html edditing etc. I just can't afford to pay for a new program each time i feel like learning something new. Firefox is an open source internet explorer. etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:33 pm
Yeah. The amount of money it takes to get those nice programs are just.. stupid. It makes me cry..

It hurts a lot since I know how to use them as well.. I used to be able to use 3d programs and also do airbrushing/graphic arts in photoshop.. I also did a lot of html coding and my friend who went to school for graphic design/webpage looked up to me. I was well on my way to making some awesome art and then I gave it all up for idiotic reasons and boston.

*sigh* like you said. its life.  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:43 pm
No reason is entirely stupid if it makes sense to you at the time, all part of the learning curve. Oh and I just realized that the reason the sig wasn't working is because gaia only uses bbc code not html, so now I have to learn bbc right quick  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 pm
There I think it actually works like it's supposed to now.

yup it does, that was a whole lot easier than learning the other way, well at least now I know how to html one for emails, I just need to come up with a design for an email sig  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:48 pm
Very true. I'm never doing THAT again, lol.

Err. yeah. It is a forum.. so you need the BBC code.. lol. Its fun figuring this stuff out huh. :3

I used to run my own forum once upon a time. Not as successful as this but the whole coding thing and also customization was so fun to do. <3 Painful. But fun if you are into trying to solve little puzzles.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:51 pm
Yup thats why i love trying to learn all this stuff, gives me something to do while other people are asleep.  

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:51 pm
If its supposed to lead to your personal facebook, its not working. It only goes to the main screen for facebook of whomever is looking lol.  
Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff