Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
the decent

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uberchief

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:39 pm
yea thats right i said it hahahahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:50 am
I'm assuming you mean "The Descent".

In which case, you spelled it wrong. Also in which case, it's a fantastic movie.  

GilAskan

DeathByCelery

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:19 pm
I thought it was good too, especially for a horror movie. It had an original storyline and was actually kinda creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:30 pm
Yea "The Descent" rocked! It was one of the horror movies that actually made me jumped. They're making a Descent 2 ya know 3nodding  

i_Wish10

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:15 am
User Image

The descent was a FANTASTIC film.
It was actually refreshing to watch after all of those other s**t horrors they had been throwing in our face. It didn't rely on the gore factor, it had good acting, was very original and I really enjoyed it. Plus it was British. wink

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:39 am
I really LIKED this movie! It was creepy and it was a concept that I've never seen done before. I'm so tired of re-make American crap... Its nice to have a movie that doesn't rely completely on blood for entertainment.  

Ishachanmeow

Headstrong Bookworm

19,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25

bluchibininja

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 pm
uberchief
yea thats right i said it hahahahaha

Lol, I showed it at a Halloween Party last year and I was the only one who saw before. twisted So I couldn't help but laugh when they thought it was the end and then the chick woke up and sat there thinking a flashlight was a birthday cake xd It was worth the scare but had a really bad ending crying stressed  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:39 pm
Ioniv
Yea "The Descent" rocked! It was one of the horror movies that actually made me jumped. They're making a Descent 2 ya know 3nodding

I so wanna see that! I heard rumors about it for a while now... do u know when it's coming out?  

bluchibininja

Disappointing Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff