Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~Medevil Melody~ End~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:49 pm
^^ Hey there guys~ Well this is my first contest so be good. Strange how me and kira's contests are based of this time. This contest will last from the 22nd -24th. It'll be ending pretty soon now in about 2 hours or so.(That includes all drafts to rp will not be accepted after. ^^ I will make a post concluding that.)
Approved from fiances last form. :3

User Image -Medevil Melodies-
User Image

Who remembers the old times? No, older..... older... Nope. Too old! Just messing with you, but seriously don't you find the clasicc medevil times fascinating? I'm sure a few digimon love so which is why the day has finally come. Today is the digital worlds cultural festival and this year happens to be the medevil times. *sigh* The knights will come, horses run along the meadow fields even. Taday is the festival and main course events yet tomorrow shall be another. Enjoy our small festival, try not to step into something unsanitary.... just kidding.

Rewards~ Digimon awarded.
-Garurumon
-Duftmon
-Gallantamon
-Magnamon
-Salamon
-Omnimon
-Pegasusmon (3 of them)
-????- For the bonus at the end. :0

Ah, Welcome back! Huh? Yes, back? That’s right! Welcome to the digital world Medieval Festival, probably the first one ever I believe! Come in, come on, enjoy the fun you just arrived on time. Go ahead and enjoy the carnivals, eating contests and *gasp* Jousting! Only the finest knights have been invited and some participated to fight against one another in battle. Just look at those horses with wing. Oh… I’m saying too much aren’t I? Well I’ll let you go now, please enjoy! Ah,ah,ah, one more thing! You mustn’t act with a foul mouth or personality if not it’s off to the Guillotine for you!

Are you a werewolf?
We find it suspicious that you are the werewolf that has been terrorizing the festival….off with your head! Only joking this is one rule that is applied because there actually is a werewolf here we would want you to visit the fortune teller and pick a card that she has. There are chosen number that she has marked which will reveal that you are the werewolf . Plus this is a small entrance fee that is mandatory. “I’m Not the werewolf! So I’ll randomize from 300-1000” Score any number pertaining 300,400,500, 600, 700, 800, 900 and prove that you're not a werewolf.
(Please pm the page number you have won this on. You must use the line I provided if not, it doesn't count. ^^)
Garurumon won by tiger81

Crusade Jousting

Roaring crowds bless the knights for their appearance at the courtyard. The trumpets play as we try to calm the crowd, after this is only just the entry registration. You notice another line that only has about three people. Wanting to be the first inside and not wait you head and fill the form. “Ah more challengers?” You look at the woman in blue confused and see that you are at the registration form to joust against the knights. Before signing the woman snatches the form you hands waving her index finger in the air. “You are not a digimon. Digimon have a special free deal to participate but tamers must pay a fee.” With a disapproving sigh you begging to reach for your wallet until the woman stops you, “No,no not like that. You must use the dice. Roll four of ten sided dice and get a pair of numbers. You follow her request and amazingly win on the second round.
“Well, well so you won? Bah, that’s fine. Go on.” The woman smiles as you enter. You realize that you are the last contester to enter so you’re a bit behind from the knights. No matter. Other digimon helpers hand you your equipment and a Unimon. You’re ready to battle as well as your Unimon. For thirty minutes that seemed to pass fast and now you are facing three paths to the knights. Behind each door lies a knight Using the randomizer in order to win against the knights.

There are three paths/doors/boxes for you to choose. Choose the one you want to fight but remember that once you choose your path there is no going back.

Roll 8, ten-sided dice and try to get over 56-80 (Omnimon won by Greem) or Roll 5 , ten sided dice and get over 34. Won a pegasusmon by Kirashimu

Randomize the number 77 from 1-100 (Magnamon won by Karan ) or Randomize a 288, 200, 250, 100, 150, or any number pair from 1-300 (Number pair Ex: 111, 155, 244, 55, 77, ect ) (Pegassusmon won by Zar)

Roll 10, ten-sided dice and get over 76-100 (Gallantamon won by Toan) or Give a compliment to one of the knight’s horses. (Rp time: It’s one of the golden winged horses from the knights. It’s standing alone drinking it’s fresh water while the other horses are occupied. It’s staring back towards you. What are you going to do? Sabotage it? Comfort it? Steal it? O-o Don't steal it. xD ) pegassusmon won by omega

Translate an scroll that you find. It seems to be a small speech.
My name is _____. I'm a cross between a vaccine and data, though i'm not sure anymore if i'm right. My species is usssually mistaken by my champion form due to my small size..... I seem to look like a dog right now but I know I’ll become a beautiful angel when I mature. I love to keep my golden ring that my mother gave me.
(This on is slightly different than a plain answer. Send me in a pm one small summary on how you managed to find this scroll and how you guess what it is. You may only try this once. First one to guess wins.)
Salamon was won by prissy

The banquet~ (Role play)
You’re a fan girl! So act like one! Just kiddin’ ^^
It’s the middle of a large banquet between the second half round of the jousting. Many tamers and digimon are stuffing themselves. Scarfing down food and filling their plates. You however already have your plate full. You manage to find a vacant table but the burden is that fangirls are there. You over hear that the knights have come to join them in their feast but you knew that there was a table reseved for them. Your ears nearly bleed from their sudden burst of squealing once the knights are spotted entering the vast room. Welcomes are heard from every direction as the knights proceeded. One of them however wishes to be polite and manage to greet everyone who is approaching him. Duftmon green emerald eyes sparkled as he smiled greeting the ladies and gentlemen. Your heart begging’s to race as you try to give him your blessings but you are pushed! A girl with curly blond hair places her hand on her waist, “Watch where you’re going!” Oh dear. You sigh but hear a soft voice speak, “What’s wrong?” It was duftmon who had approached you. You were about to speak when suddenly the girl begging’s to whimper pointing towards you that you had pushed her. She even begging’s to add lies upon your name!
What would you do in this situation? You may use whatever plans you have but remember that the great knight Duftmon is standing before the two of you. All of your actions will be seen.
^^ What’s fun about this is when the results are in I’ll attach a small rp of the results on how you did.
duftmon won by Earthest

Rules~
~Please no chatting in here. :0 Unless someone is bending a rule or you don't understand something.
~Do not vaunt
~You may only win one digimon.
~Be a good sport! If someone else wins don't whine. There's always more digimon.
~To those who are playing the jousting the digimon will be reavealed once a winner has claimed it.
~Please private message me on what page you won if you had participated in the dice/random numbers.
~Rp submissions will close on the 24 for judgement

^^ I'll be updating so you'll know what digimon is available to get up for grabs.

Bonus!
User Image

Ah, yet anotehr scroll is found but it’s hidden with in a flag. The small note reads....
We are the Pinophytas! We fight against any who dare to go against us...thoug i’m not one of them... *sigh* You know I may be writting rigt now but its hard since im writtin’ with my mouth. My pencil ceeps fallin. I-i know im noit great yet but im willing to fight someday im trainin hard! I love to decorate the cones too but I have to go now.
Date entery: 00/10/01
~____

(It was misspeled and mis grammer badly because you should know that it's a kid writting this. There can be two winners to this so first up for grabs get's it. The clues are in the note itself. Please pm me this. >~<)

~First winner is Ace!
~Second winner Flame  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:50 pm
^0^/

Post reserved for art's winners~
Note: If you wish to trade once you know what digimon you have won be sure to pm me to not make the art and take your order to the trading center. ^^ Just make sure to notify me and the user.

Tigerx81- Gururumon
greem- Omnimon
kirashimu- Pegasusmon
Darkfire Karan- Magnamon
ZarAburame- Pegasusmon

shadow toan -Gallantamon
prissyy92- Salamon
Earthest- Duftmon
OmegaSeraph-Pegassusmon Agreed to trade with Flame
Minomon-Ace
Minomon-Flame Agreed to trade with Omega

^^
The ones in red are willing to trade their digimon. So winners, go on and pm your agreement.
Orange are in agreance

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/acemino.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/earthduf.png[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/tiger-2.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/toangall.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/darkmag.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/kirashimupega.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/greemomi.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/zarpega.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/prissysal.png[/IMG]

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:51 pm
Mmmmmmm, now it's open! :3  
i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 317!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:58 pm
“I’m Not the werewolf! So I’ll randomize from 300-1000”  

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 432!

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:00 pm
i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 406!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:02 pm

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 311!

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:04 pm
i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 901!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:06 pm

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 987!

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:08 pm
i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 414!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:10 pm

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 368!

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:11 pm
i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 808!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:12 pm

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 300 and 1000 ... 433!

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:14 pm
shadow toan rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 6, 8, 10, 3, 8, 4, 3, 8, 2 Total: 57 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:14 pm
~Those that do not bow down to the darkness.....~

~shall be doom to be consume by it.....~

shadow toan

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items