A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Multiple Gaia Accounts: Why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you have more than one account, how do you use it?
I dump trash from my real avi's inventory onto my mule's
25%
 25%  [ 23 ]
I have 1 of each gender, so I can be my own date to the prom
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
I have several, 1 for each of my moods
9%
 9%  [ 9 ]
I am an official moderator role, so I also have a secret identity avi
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
I forgot my password, so I had to create a new account
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Other (please specify below)
46%
 46%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 92

Lady Asherat

Eloquent Elocutionist

2,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:57 pm
I really like how people mention being scared of hacking. Don't do anything that's considered hacking?? confused And you won't be banned.

I remember when people first joined Gaia when it was first created and got a gold halo, then they left Gaia. When they came back, they forgot their first account info, re-made an account, then crapped themselves when they realized the value of the item lost in cyberspace because they couldn't remember the account info. I'd probably cry.

Anyway, I don't have a mule. I use my husband's old account; it's male and I dress it all girly. It makes me happy inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 pm
For multiple reasons... to earn extra gold for this account ~ Gaia went through a phase where for some reason some members didn't earn as much gold as others... I could only get like 1 gold for each post after the first 2 posts... bah humbug. Thus the first mule was created to earn gold for me. Since then I have a few others, to suit my mood and earn some extras for me. twisted  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:46 am
Lady Asherat

I remember when people first joined Gaia when it was first created and got a gold halo, then they left Gaia. When they came back, they forgot their first account info, re-made an account, then crapped themselves when they realized the value of the item lost in cyberspace because they couldn't remember the account info. I'd probably cry.
The only time I've wanted to cry about an account is my first yahoo mail account I made back in 98 that I lost the p/w to. I still keep trying that from time to time all these years later; but it's lost for good.

@Lil Brat -these days isn't it more effecient to simply go spend an hour or two in the pinball game than to use mules to generate gold? When I have the patience I've found I can make 1,000 or slightly under (depending on how patient I'm feeling that day) that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:16 am
I use mine for extra gold and some things on Zomg.  

Jayza Wirekill

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

elusivebreath

Sugary Sweetheart

4,150 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:37 am
I have 4 accounts. This one is my main, and I pretty much spend all my time on it.

ImtheMule is the guild mule for a guild that I own under the name...

MilytheVampireSlayer - yes, it's a Buffy themed guild lol. I bought it last year and still haven't gotten very far in getting going, what with real life and all lol.

And then there's PoorBailey, simply because I wanted a male avatar sometimes.

I basically generate gold for this account through those, mostly by sending over daily chance items and selling them in the MP. And I get extra fish for my aquarium that way too, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:40 pm
I have three accounts, this one is my main and the other two exist.

One holds everything I don't want, house items, extra items, bugs, trash, flowers and so on.

The other was created with a different skin base mostly for styling and what not.

Both of them also earn their 50g a day on a random first post and random areana rate and a random profile mention. One or both of them also helps me to farm some or all of the event items. How many I farm depends on time, interest level, general appeal and so on.

The alts are also highly helpful in getting me my omg stuffs. This makes me fairly happy because it's easier to get lots of orbs on the low levels, I trade my rings over, let the alt level them and trade back to the main. Then if there's other orbs I level those or sell the extra rings ^_^.

It still doesn't make a ton of gold but it make more than I otherwise would. Plus better daily chance rates (in theory more than actuality so far).  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:45 am
I made one mule for a bank, one for my bf, one for my trash and one for my bf's but that went down the drain.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:39 pm
I use my mules to protect my Grombie status. Gaia tends to mess us up whenever they do updates or special events. I love my Grombie skin so I won't take any chances with it.  

ChyaneLlree

Aradia_Dasiana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:08 pm
its fun to play a couple of different characters. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:59 pm
I made my second account to be a mule and decided I liked it too much for that so now I use it almost as much as my primary account.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Kevie-Kun

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:40 pm
I originally had 3 accounts, this one has always been my main. the other 2 were just to help me get gold faster because i was new to gaia and really had no clue what to do. a while ago 5 of my friends quit and gave me their accounts, so i now have 8 accounts total, 7 being used as mules for this one. i also use my mules to constantly keep my inventory moving around as this account has been hacked twice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 am

heart
for gold... and daily chance...
to satisfy the other person inside me... ninja
heart

buttyIicious

LanceCalvis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:44 am
I chose to make another account for no reason at all. I sort of hit a point where I didn't really care much for Gaia. And I wanted to start off fresh with a new account. And try playing the game as a noob once again. Unfortunately, you can't get back that feeling of a new toy. On an unrelated note anyone that said I am a Moderator with a secret identity is lieing. Last time I checked. Moderators aren't allowed to have a civilian account.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:15 am
I just wanted to try living on the other side of the gender fence. Some of the items only look good on the guy avi's.  

Pink Mint Tea

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:05 pm
Moderators are allowed to have mules just like anyone else. xd

I've had mules for all the reasons already given: cool names, looks I'd never use on my main, one of mine is a male, earning extra gold when gold earning was effed up, but I also have one that I use when I want to buy or sell anonymously. Having older items can bring out the jerk in some people.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff