33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:29 pm
well easter day is coming so id thought I'd ask

what was a great moment u had on easter day?

do u plan to enjoy the holiday?

what kind of plans do u have this yr?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:33 pm
oxygen, food, spouse.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kamui_kusinagi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:30 am
At some points in time, Just to be alive o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:59 pm
Husband, kids, husband, parents, husband, dog, husband, computer, husband, car, husband, etc etc etc  

Taxi Mama

Kisaki Kitsune-Hi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:33 pm
I'm thankful for my husband, family and friends. I'm also thankful for all the little stuff. Like a warm bath, sunshine, music and art.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:15 am
I am thankful for my husband, kids, my health, a roof over my head, food for our stomachs and the fact I still have a job until the end of the year. Anything else would just be materalistic, while its nice to have a car and computer and TV, ect...its not necessary to basic living.  

Creator Nan

Lady_Niqui

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:37 pm
There's so many things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for my husband and my baby girl. Im thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful that I have a home and that I don't have to worry about when the next time I'll be able to eat is. I'm thankful for every decision, good and bad, that brought me to where I am in my life right now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:32 pm
I'm thankful that I can write when I want to write, for a chance at an education, for a job. I am thankful for my bird who keeps me company and has patience with me while I lug him back and forth from school to home. I'm thankful for the sun, the air, water--but most of all I am probably thankful that I can be who I want to be without anything stopping me.  

queen of qeeks

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 pm
x- mas is getting here i can't wait xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:28 am
I'm looking forward to christmas too blaugh
My due date is the day after christmas so my parents are planning on coming to visit this year. I havent seen my dad in 2 years and my mom in 4 so I'm really happy theyre coming. Plus neither of them have ever even met my husband which bugs me but it just wasnt possible. I get to see my lil brother too. Some of my husband's family will be in town too. I'm mildly disappointed that my sisters wont be here though. Oh well, I'm still happy. Havent had a christmas with this much family around since 2002. I don't even need presents as long as they cook for me 3nodding  

Lady_Niqui

Wixandrettas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:06 pm
Im planning a nice home-cooked italian dinner. But need to make something non-dairy for myself.. which will be easy to do!

Its just the three of us.

Nice big homecooked breakfast the morning of Christmas right after the opening of gifts.

About one week BEFORE Christmas, I make LOTS of fresh baked goodies and deliver to my favorite restaurants that Im friend's with. They are always nice to me, I do favors for them, they do favors for me... we help each other because thats what its all about... We helped our Chinese friends with a few repairs to their family-car. They have three wonderful children who call me "Auntie"... owners of the Dominos up the road, I help them with door-hanging, managed to get them a contract with the local high school my daughter attends... We are good friends with about 7 businesses... every year, they get a box of fresh baked treats and I enjoy doing this for them.

This year, they will get fresh cakes and cookies, and for my dairy-allergy chinese friends, some fresh chinese pastries for them. Fresh breads and spreads for just about everyone else.

This has got to be my most FAVORITE time of the year!

THE KITCHEN IS ALL MINE!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:24 am
I'm hoping for calm and quiet x-mas. My usual at parent(s) place are quite a fuzz. We never get the chance for peaceful Christmas, especially when cows did not know or care about it. Last year was nice though. Us twins and our spouses came home, as well as our little brother, fix place, buy all the food, stole a Christmas tree (honorable Finnish tradition) and finished it all. And during the night our father came back from two week Thailand trip with his girlfriend. I liked to be able make his homecoming a good one. We all visit home so rarely.

This year its my other half's parents that we're visiting. It will be different. That family is bigger than mine, but they don't have rush to anywhere and I'm really looking forward just to eat and relax there.

Nothing fancy. I'm taking care of presents for kids, young cousins and so on. Most of those will get to their destination by mail. Minimum fuzz and spending this year.

Generally I don't like Christmases. (Twins and born First of January, yeah...)  

Veddhartha

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:26 am
Alexandretta

Damn you lady, you're a rare case. I wish there were more people like you. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:23 am
Veddhartha
Alexandretta

Damn you lady, you're a rare case. I wish there were more people like you. heart

LOL
I grew up in a household that brought their 6 children, their 36 grandchildren, the neighbors across the street and next door over for Christmas gifts and dinner. I still remember our long-time friend coming over dressed as Santa Claus and knowing 'who' it was... the dark italian thick-bushied eye-brows gave it away amongst the silvery white wig and whiskers! LOL

The food that was cooked was ASTRONOMICAL. I dont know how Grandma and Grandpa did it, but they did it. I remember the first year they taught me about holiday feast cooking. It was the best day for me.
They poured so much love into Christmas it was literally INFECTIOUS for me.

Now, at the age of 34, I may not have tons and tons of kids, but, Im still keeping with the tradition of giving and sharing. When I come in to the businesses that I frequently help and also from time to time, order from... I enjoy the whole routine of giving them a box of baked goods. I remember a manager deliberately threatened bodily harm to his drivers if they so much as peek inside the box! LOL We treat each other with respect every year... and we remember each other during Christmas...

This year, they are totally getting SPOILED... fresh baked whole cakes with the WORKS... fresh breads and spreads... and you cant forget the cookies  

Wixandrettas

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:14 am
Alexandretta
This year, they are totally getting SPOILED... fresh baked whole cakes with the WORKS... fresh breads and spreads... and you cant forget the cookies

User Image

wow a little mountain of heaven in bakery biggrin  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas