Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
The anime premiere date has been released. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hetalia TV anime?
  OYEA BBY
  /rage
View Results

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:08 pm
    The Hetalia TV anime that was announced four months ago has been given an official release date of January 24, 2009!

Discuss:
  • Are you or aren't you looking forward to an anime or is it going to crush your hopes and dreams? Why?
  • What scenes are you looking forward to seeing in the anime?
  • How awesome it is that Hetalia's going to get more promotion because of a TV anime.
  • Anything else you can think of because St. Rudy's fail spoon-feeding is fail.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:49 pm
I can't wait to see how Russia's tendency to pop up and just be scary will be implemented.

A lot of animated fanworks make him that much more poignant because they're animated, so I'm excited to see it official-like.

...Also, I'm hoping the art quality is good. :D  

wingedbunnie

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:06 pm
  • Are you or aren't you looking forward to an anime or is it going to crush your hopes and dreams? Why?

I'm looking forward to it! It means more icons! Yay!

Scenes of America. >.>

• How awesome it is that Hetalia's going to get more promotion because of a TV anime.

While it is good, I'm scared of all the bad fans it will probably get. emo

• Anything else you can think of because St. Rudy's fail spoon-feeding is fail.

I hope someone records it when it comes out and even better, subtitles it!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm definitely looking forward to it! I hope it's good, of course, but it doesn't matter too much if it doesn't live up to my expectations. The manga is still amazing!

Anything with Finland or Hungary! *UNASHAMED BIAS*

Well I'm going to go broke. Damn figures.  

• Hungary-tan

Saigo no Uta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm
    I can hardly wait. *A*
    And still hoping it gets licensed here...

Looking forward to scenes with Korea in it.

/hasdevelopedastrangefondnessforthecharactereversinceIstartedroleplayinghim

And England. And Russia. And PRUSSIA [ HE BETTER BE THERE ]. And the Chibitalia strip. AND THE CHRISTMAS RAMPAGE AND THE APRIL FOOLS STRIP
    Yeah, pretty much everything.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:55 am
    Are you or aren't you looking forward to an anime or is it going to crush your hopes and dreams? Why?

~~~Ahhh, I'm totally can't wait!! Why?! Because I get to see Alfred in all his natural splendor, that's why!!

What scenes are you looking forward to seeing in the anime?

Anything with Russia or America....or maybe even Belarus and Ukraine....*has a bias as well*

How awesome it is that Hetalia's going to get more promotion because of a TV anime.

Oh, so awesome! ...but it could possibly offened people greatly.....

Anything else you can think of because St. Rudy's fail spoon-feeding is fail.

ASDF AMERICA.

Eam Adair

Dagur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:39 pm
    Are you or aren't you looking forward to an anime or is it going to crush your hopes and dreams? Why?

I look forward to it, because the more popularity the more likely it is to come over here

Just about anything

How awesome it is that Hetalia's going to get more promotion because of a TV anime.

See above razz

I simply hope it gets subbed quickly. >.>;;;  
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:43 pm

*bounces off walls* Can't wait~ And it'll be an early birthday present for me.

Everything. Mostly Russia and his kolkolkol-ing.

Worried about batshit fans.... "OMFG DID U C THAT ANIMU W/ THOSE BISHIES?!?!/!1!1/!" "TTLYLOL"

It's still going to be awesome though.

Eventually we'll all be one with Russia.  

Aniki China

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 pm
    I am excited! The only thing I am worried about is HUGE character design alterations. But that has never really happened.
    Anything that invokes gigglefits xd
    Great! I am even looking forward to the commercials for it!
    I am worried about the annoying fangirls that ruin it for everyone else.  
    PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:48 pm
    I can't wait to see how Russia's going to scare UK, especially in the Halloween episode where America gets back at the UK. xd

And I also just can't wait to see Italy and Sealand, because they're just so cute!

Archangel_Clover

Mr Oh Mallay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:58 pm
    * Are you or aren't you looking forward to an anime or is it going to crush your hopes and dreams? Why?
    Uhh...I looking forward to it,Verry much!
    * What scenes are you looking forward to seeing in the anime?
    Anything that including the holy roman empire!
    * How awesome it is that Hetalia's going to get more promotion because of a TV anime.
    VERY!
    * Anything else you can think of because St. Rudy's fail spoon-feeding is fail.

THE PV IS HEREE!~ HAHAHAHAHAHA~  
    PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:59 pm
    The oooonlyy thing that I'm worried about is the influx of fantards we're bound to see. And the only saving grace of that is that well, let's face it, maybe some history (even if a bit skewed) will do them some good.  

x_LoveObject_x
    Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Sausage Fest 200

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:09 pm
    x_LoveObject_x
    The oooonlyy thing that I'm worried about is the influx of fantards we're bound to see. And the only saving grace of that is that well, let's face it, maybe some history (even if a bit skewed) will do them some good.

I think that what I, and possibly others, are most worried about is the wank that the influx of new fans might bring with them. Hetalia is one of the most wank-free fandoms I have ever been in and I would hate to see that go because it's a lovely relief from all of the dramu I have seen in the Tenipuri fandom.

I am incredibly happy for Himaruya and it doesn't make me feel "special" to like an obscure-but-not-obscure series such as Hetalia. But while I strongly dislike to judge (particularly other anime and manga fans), I love the Hetalia community and have met a lot of awesome people because of it, and it's one of those few fandoms I get defensive about.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:39 pm
    I am very excited for this. I realize that there will probably be a few more fans, which can be good or bad, but this series should be made into an amazing little show. It isn't something that they can truly mess up as they tend to do with so many series - so really, I have high hopes. Besides, I need something new to watch ^ ,,^  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vietnam-tan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:15 pm
    I can't wait for the anime to come out.

*talking to self* although i doubt it would mention me. *sulk*  
    Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]