Yes
View Results

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:54 pm
I will always remember her "I know Twilight makes you guys mad SO HERE ARE PICTURES OF MY ROOM COVERED IN TWILIGHT POSTERS :D"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:02 pm
Haha. Could show her this if she ever comes back:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SammehTron

Dapper Businesswoman

4,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

shalewark

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:58 am
Really bad at introductions and meeting people and stuff, but it's a strange situation so: I'm Aly, I'm 20 and I'm currently a student/live-in nanny, although I get to go home in a few days, phwew.

I've been an off and on gaia user for years, and I'm not sure when the last 'on' period was exactly (more than a year ago though, I think), but I know I was in this guild and I remember that I liked it. That's all I really remember though. I have terrible memory. sad

Normally I like to skip introductions and jump right into forum topics, but since a lot of you seem like you know each other and all, I didn't want to just pop up awkwardly and be like "Sup I've always been here how's the weather"

So hello!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:19 am
HI SHALEWARK! WELCOME TO THE LSG, HOME OF APPLE HOCKEY AND PEOPLE WHO DRESS LIKE IDIOTS ON THE 5TH OF JUNE!

I'M THE GUILD AUNTIE. I WEAR GAUDY LEOPARD PRINT JUMPSUITS AND RED HEELS AND I SHOW UP UNINVITED TO YOUR BBQS AND HIT ON YOUR MALE FRIENDS WHILE BLOWING SMOKE IN YOUR HOUSE AND DRINKING ALL YOUR VODKA.

Not really, but if I could be, I would totally be that lady. I may have to do that to my nephew in 10-12 years.

Welcome to the guild, and I hope you have a nice time.

Xiporah

Beetlejuice

Poltergeist Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:28 am
YOU CAN DO THAT TO ME! I've always wanted that kind of aunt! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:34 am
And I suddenly remember why I liked it here.

Thanks Xiporah smile  

shalewark

Xiporah

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:38 am
I'm not quite old enough for that image yet. I'd be really pushing it at my age. However in 10 years, I'll be in my early 40's and can totally pull that s**t off.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:52 am
I intend to skip the old lady phase of my life and hop on over to being an old man. They have it better. Suspenders. Pipes. People don't care what you look like at all. (This is all sounding hobbitish)

Plus no one listens to what an old lady says. Old guys run the country.  

shalewark

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:55 am
Welcome, shalewark!

@Xippy: I can totally see you doing this with clown make-up pinching everyone's cheeks.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:58 am
shalewark
I intend to skip the old lady phase of my life and hop on over to being an old man. They have it better. Suspenders. Pipes. People don't care what you look like at all. (This is all sounding hobbitish)

Plus no one listens to what an old lady says. Old guys run the country.

THIS.

Beetlejuice

Poltergeist Loiterer

Xiporah

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:03 am
I don't think I'm going to live long enough to be an old lady. I really do not see myself living past 65.

I've always been under the impression that my death will be sudden and unexpected.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:39 am
shalewark
(This is all sounding hobbitish)

sounds amazing to me  

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

Sir Kanchi

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:58 am
I might as well reintroduce myself. I'm Avery and... I haven't been back on here for years. i might as well be considered new since probably all my friends are gone in this guild. Sigh...

So much change since I last posted here and ready to start all over again I guess. Woo.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:18 am
Avery J Kanchi
I might as well reintroduce myself. I'm Avery and... I haven't been back on here for years. i might as well be considered new since probably all my friends are gone in this guild. Sigh...

So much change since I last posted here and ready to start all over again I guess. Woo.

why do i kind of remember you

were you around when i was f!sh?  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:56 am
Avery J Kanchi

! :O  
The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces