Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Shocking! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shocked?
  I felt that way before
  bump!
View Results

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:47 pm
To me it's scary. I couldn't go back to sleep. I'm lying on my bed and my hand was opened. Then my index finger gets shocked. Then when I see it it was red then I scratched it. So then I'm trying to go back to sleep, then my left hand feels cold and it felt as someone was holding my wrist. My bed starts to shake a bit. This happened in like 30 minutes.

Have anything like this happened to you before?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 pm
Creepy, no nothing has happened to me yet.  

Kingsfold

PimpCentric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:04 pm
No, never. Pretty weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:50 pm
I've felt things like that before. Happens every halloween. Once, I was sitting on the couch at a friend's party watching a movie when I felt a hand wrap around my neck. The year before that, my friend bit me on the shoulder just for laughs and my body started acting like I had been poisoned (fever, nausea, vomiting, dizziness).... it was weird. And last year, I went trick or treating with a couple friends and I heard a raspy voice say my name clear as day (thought it came from my friend and found out it didn't.... freaked us all out) that same night I had the Ace of Spades in my hat along with the six and it was the Ace that had fallen out somewhere. Later, I looked at a powerline and it was pulsing with a green light (my friends saw it too). Those are just a few things that have happened to me. Needless to say, I don't like going out on halloween anymore.  

Galia Meobo

iwillnot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:09 pm
Damn scary. :/ Hope that doesn't happen to me or happens to you again. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:58 pm
Crazy stuff. O.o  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:04 am
Well... That is interesting.

Have you ever been walking down a pitch-black hallway in your house at night and saw somebody walk through a closed door that leads to the basement of your house and just thought that you missed the door opening up then go down into the basement where your brother happens to be staying with his girlfriend and ask him about it just to find out that neither he nor his girlfriend had been upstairs for over two hours and nobody else had walked into the basement? That was a fun night, but it isn't the only night that something like that had happened.

My mom saw a spirit sitting out on the lawn the night after her and my dad had just gotten finished unpacking and settling into this house.

There was this other time that I felt like my spirit was trying to crawl out of my chest... that was fun.

My oldest brother has seen two spirits watching me sleep while I was on the couch. He said that they looked like they wanted to attack me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:11 am
Wow. much fun. confused  

iwillnot

Galia Meobo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:30 pm
one more thing I forgot... When I was little, I was staying the night at a cousin's house, sleeping on the floor in her bedroom. I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night, look up, and this tall, cloaked figure is standing there. It points out the open door as if to say "you must leave this place". I went back to sleep after crying for awhile, looked up and the door was shut.... no one was awake yet. When I lied about why I was crying that night to my teenage cousin... she actually believed me! It was insane.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:47 pm
I've been grabbed, pushed, clawed, and even burned but shocked is a new one on me.  

JettaKD

6,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

jellowind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:51 pm
has this happened any other time, shiro? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:24 pm
Omg.

That is sooo creepy, i'm scared now O:

x-x-Blonde-Angel-x-x

annador

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:15 pm
wow, thats kinda disturbing.

It was kinda creepy whats happened to me. Over summer break, I was in my room watchin TV, turned off the TV and was fixing to leave the room when I heard a voice barely whisper my name. It was creepy.

One good time was when my family and I were eating, and my bro smelt something. My mom asked him what it smelled like, and it smelled like purple. Yes, purple,that wasn't a typo.sometimes you can smell colors. My mom then explained that it was my Grandmom who died when my mom was in her early 20s. She also said that they hadn't smelled her since I was born. Unfortunatly, my nose was clogged, so I couldn't smell.

I have some more that I'll post some other time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:18 pm
milk tastes blue  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

annador

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:25 pm
Never thought about it that way, but it makes sense.
lol, salsa tastes red.... or orange... not sure.

If milk tastes blue, then what does that make ice cream? xp

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games