Submit

Are you surprised
  Yeah!
  Nope.
View Results

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:18 pm
It has been officially announced that Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days will indeed be released in North America. There was no hint of a release date.

http://www.khinsider.com/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:17 am
I wasn't surprised cause Nomura had been hinting at it for a while, but I am pretty excited about DS and PSP here I come!!!  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:03 pm
I'm glad Nomura made it official. Now all we need is a release date, but I have a guess as to when it might come out. It said on KHInsider and other sources that Kingdom Hearts:358/2 Days would release in Japan February 2009. If that still holds true, then it's possible there could be an American release sometime late 2009, possibly in time for Xmas next year. I'm just guessing, because I don't know how much time it takes to translate the game and stuff.

While we're on the subject, do you know what I think would be cool? If you could do a dual slot link with CoM like you can do with the pokemon games. Since it deals with the Organization XIII members, there could be some cool bonuses you could get after completing certain parts of the story and whatnot. The Original CoM had a multiplayer link mode. If They decided to do this sort of dual slot linking thing, they could modify the link option to apply whatever bonuses they could come up with. I think that would be cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:55 am
You didn't read it carefully. It said that 358/2 days has already been released in the NA. It's the Re:CoM that doesn't have the release date.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:05 am
Re: CoM is already out you idiots!!!!
I've bought it already!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:50 pm
Jisen Meizuki
You didn't read it carefully. It said that 358/2 days has already been released in the NA. It's the Re:CoM that doesn't have the release date.

I think you didn't read it carefully, Re:CoM came out on the 2nd. 358/2 days is not out, not even in japanese. So i really don't know where you got that but it's really wrong.  

Fire_Queen713

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:15 am
what're you talking about????
of course its already come out in japanese. everything is already out in japanese!!!! there are videos of BBS and 358/2 days all over websites. they've got vides of people playing at the DKE317 conventions. both of them have come out in Japan, but 358/2 days will be out in America before BBS is --- that's already been anounced by Nomura.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:34 am
Souraas Daidalos
of course its already come out in japanese. everything is already out in japanese!!!! there are videos of BBS and 358/2 days all over websites. they've got vides of people playing at the DKE317 conventions. both of them have come out in Japan, but 358/2 days will be out in America before BBS is --- that's already been anounced by Nomura.

No... it has not it comes out in japanese for people to get in febuary look it up!  

Fire_Queen713

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:06 am
*Sighs*...Ok, here's the deal. I check KHInsider on a regular basis and as far as I know, KH358/2 Days hasn't been released yet. Even in Japan. The cause for this confusion may be because some people are getting the wrong idea cause all sorts of videos have been coming out, and that has led a few of you to believe it's been released already, which isn't the case. Another note: ReCoM has already been released in America. I recently found a copy at my local Gamestop and the release date has been Dec. 2nd for a good while. Now, you guys can argue all you want, but as far as I know, this is the truth of things. Feel free to dispute this as you wish, but I'm not one for senseless arguing.

Did anyone see my estimated American release possibility on my last post for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? Does anyone agree with the possibility of a late 2009 release, or does anyone else have any ideas? I'd love to hear what you guys think.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 am
Souraas Daidalos

2nd note: Those were demos those people were playing at the conventions. It doesn't mean that it's already out. Check KHInsider If you're confused.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items