20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:43 am
User Image

even tho i know it's a fake but it would be a crazy CAR? This is being passed around the internet rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:43 pm
I seriously doubt that's real  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

queen of qeeks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:54 pm
ThisEmptySoul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:52 pm
queen of qeeks
ThisEmptySoul

I agree. There's no way.  

Maester_Leoshin

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:01 pm
Maester_Leoshin
queen of qeeks
ThisEmptySoul

I agree. There's no way.
Only an idiot would think it is. Shopped, pixels, many in my time, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:00 pm
i doubt it to but this was being passed around internet as his new limo and its crazy  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:30 pm
it's photoshopped  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:15 am
Of course it is. And clumsy too.
But I have to say how much I hate that phrase itself. 'It's photoshopped'. Every single digital picture is photoshopped. (dot-abusing...)  

Veddhartha

Lucky Lass 38

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:22 am
Oh, puhleeze! Some people will believe ANYTHING!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:22 pm
Well, as the threadstarter said, it is fake... but I think this car would not be crazy but butt-ugly^^
Even if that thing would exist, I would not want to have it even as a present... maybe if someone paid me for that, but it has to be a lot of money...  

Shenyu

mushy banana paste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:43 pm
i think the ignorance behind the idea is amusing... yes a little sad that people think since hes a man of darker skin color hes going to make everything "ghetto" or "tricked out" or whatever term is used now a days... although i personally think some people need to just grow up ... why do people assume that... if he was mexican theyd make it look like it had what a pinata hanging from the rearview and a sambrero on top... yeah i know i cant spell ... whatever i dont care... its just sad that people think the way they do STILL  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:19 am
Not only is Mr. Obama America's first black president, he's also our first non-white president.... *crickets*

Can we at least not let him turn himself into a laughingstock like the last pres did?  

Lt Icarus

Dapper Explorer

MrMuddyRebel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:04 pm
its fake but still funny  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Actually, it IS real. I live in Chicago and it was on the news. His new limo is going to have bullet proof windows, doors, etc. They call it "The Beast".

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."
~Anonymous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ No, you can't use my tribal images. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

klubkyd

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:17 pm
Lady_Threnody
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Actually, it IS real. I live in Chicago and it was on the news. His new limo is going to have bullet proof windows, doors, etc. They call it "The Beast".

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."
~Anonymous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ No, you can't use my tribal images. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While he did get a new Limousine with bullet proof windows, and other security features the one pictured here is not real nor would a man of President Barrack Obama's caliber ride in something so obviously entrenched in the negative aspects of the lower class. Please do your homework on these issues, and think for yourselves. Pres. Obama did not grow up in the urban mecha, he was raised in Hawaii by white grandparents so why would he even consider this "ghetto monstrosity" attractive, simmply because he is darker complected?  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff