Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
T3H PRISON CELLS (~'.')~ Packed and out the window! (end) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:23 pm
Deep within File City, there is an underground railway that reached to someplace that resembled a dungeon! Everything is empty, everything is strange. Cobwebs hung from each corner to corner. Each cell with skeletons of digimons that had pasted away. Deeper, deeper, and deeper into the dungeon, you seem some signs of life? Were they alive? Were they half dead? Who knows? How long have they been there? They looked exhausted and miserable. The strange smell came into the halls as you continue to walk with one of your digimons.

Cell #1: Kirashimu (Given to ilinkzeldi)
There is a digimon, sitting in the corner hidden within the shadows of the cell. You see the digimon's eyes, but nothing else. The eyes start to close as something seemed to move within the shadow.
Break the poor digimon out! Generate a random number between 1-100 and get a 21, 63, or 95!
Update: You break the lock off of the gate and step inside. The cold air fills your body as he slowly approached the digimon. The digimon moved and appeared to you. It was Nanimon. You grab the digimon as he falls onto the ground and rush towards the exit.

Cell #2: Jelloish Pudding
You hear a digimon's voice open up, but the digimon is also, hidden within the shadows. "La la la la..." The voice was starting to fade as if the digimon hidden within the shadows voice was fading fast. "La....................." The voice faded, but it was still going.
Rescue the poor innocent digimon from dying! Roll 2-6 sided dice and get more than 10! (meaning 10, 11, or 12)
Update: As you repeatedly strike the lock, it fell off! The cage swung open as a small digimon appeared from the shadows. It was none other than a small digimon known as Budmon. The small digimon walked towards your foot, and than fainted. You picked the digimon up from the ground and took him/her towards the exit. Getting out of the foresaken place.

Cell #3: gstyle818
Passing along, you feel a chill coming down your spine. You rush over towards the cell with a strange mist coming out of it! The digimon is hidden within the mist and shadows! The strange shadow was moving around, his red eyes staring at you.
Guess the digimon! There is a note next to the cell. "The glow of the mist of the bats. The red moon shining over the mist. The river turns to red, bring this creature to the digital world. Releasing hell with his brutal strength, the town burns to the ground. There was no flames in the battle. But there was something else. It was the spell of death. The spell of Frost. The spell of blood. Within the next few seconds, the creature revealed himself. It was....." The note was ripped off from that point. Guess which digimon it is!
Update: The mist starts to fade as you said the digimons name out loud. The digimon walked towards the cell's bar and touched it, turning it into ice. "I'm finally free..." The digimon said, revealing himself towards you. "Thank you..." The IceDevimon said, his voice cold as ice.

Cell #4: OmegaSeraph
Going along the cells, you see a small flame flickering within the cage. There is no face, but the flame was dying out quick.
Guess the digimon! The note next to the cell states: "Within the darkness, there is a light. But not all light is holy. The creature was made without legs, or a seperate head. It is a body whole, with a face on it. The flames shall burn everything down, but this creature is innocent from all the crimes. The creature is now in the cell now, but no one knows for sure who did it..."
Update: You swing open the rusty, steel gate, rushing into the darkness to grab ahold of the digimon before the flames went out. "Help..." The digimon whimpered under his breath. "Help..." His voice was fading along with his flame. You rush out of the cells and ran towards the entrance, rushing the digimon to safety.

Cell #5: shadow toan
"Spreading the virus through time, spreading the disease that killed millions. Who is to blame for this tragic happening? The Parasimon that has doomed us all. Save us all, please...We won't make it much longer down here! Save us please!" The note was ripped apart from that point, but there were still hung below it, but messed up a bit. "See the..." "Doomed us..." Save..." "Treasure..." "Keep going down the halls.." "Machine" "Cure..." "Virus Eliminator" "Destruction..." "Kill..."
Be The first to post on page 16!
Update: The strange digimon breaks open the gates as you approach the cell and tackles you to the ground! "You are my true master!" The digimon shouted, spitting goo all over the tamer's face. The digimon, Parasimon.

Bonus Digimon: Ninja Ryroki
Be the 15th post on page 20!
Update: Past the odds, this tamer walked through the shadows of darkness to find a helpless digimon, crying in the corner before a skeleton of what seems to be a fairly large digimon. Walking closer, you see that the digimon was a Poyomon!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:24 pm
Reserved :'D
ilinkzeldi-Nanimon
User Image
Jelloish Pudding -Budmon
User Image
gstyle818 -IceDevimon
User Image
OmegaSeraph -candlemon
User Image
shadow toan - Parasimon.
User Image
Ninja Ryroki-Poyomon
User Image
Red- Keep
Orange- Willing to trade  

Teh Ace of Shades

i3 tails Yagura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:43 pm
hi  
i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 24!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:44 pm
=3  

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:45 pm
=3  
i3 tails Yagura generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 82!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:45 pm
=3  

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:46 pm
=3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:48 pm
Is IceDevimon in Cell #3  

gstyle818

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Just for fun MaloMyotismon or Icedevimon?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:13 pm
gstyle818
Is IceDevimon in Cell #3

Yesh :'D  

Teh Ace of Shades

SkyCore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:16 pm
Cell #4

Candlemon?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:17 pm
Since I won I'll claim it  

gstyle818

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:17 pm
OmegaSeraph
Cell #4

Candlemon?

Yep :'D I make my contests too easy xD besides, it needs to end by sunday anyway :'D xD  
AbideByReality generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 85!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:30 am
Let me guess it's cause of Windy's 2-day rule XD Cause Windy told me I could run one on Tuesday XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200