Writing contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jessicas_wonder_land
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:28 pm
Who ever makes the best fanfic of naruto get the bats that i have on right now they are worth 2,000k  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:21 pm
That Day..

Sasori and Deidara were walking In a Big forest when suddenly Sasori attacks a tree with one of his puppets. ’’Dude! What are you doing, un?’’ Deidara shouted. The tree disappeared and Where the tree was suddenly there was a girl. The girl had Blue hair with a white flower. She was Wearing a big black cloak with red clouds on it. It turned out to be Konan. ’’What are you doing here?’’ Sasori asked calmly. ’’I was assigned a mission from the Leader to kill you both.’’ Sasori was shocked. Deidara said calmly ’’try if you want, un’’ and walked away. Sasori was there alone with Konan and was about to leave when Konan suddenly said ’’bye’’. Sasori was surprised that Konan said that but didn’t try to kill them.’’What a strange woman’’ Sasori said to himself quietly. Then he caught up with Deidara and they continued walking. ’’hey, you love that women, Konan don’t you, un?’’ Deidara said to Sasori. ’’What!?’’ Sasori yelled.’’ And she seems to love you too, cause she didn’t kill you, un.’’ Deidara said. ’’Oh, How come that you think up so ridiculous things?’’ Sasori asked. ’’Well, It’s obvious,un’’ Deidara said. ’’How?’’ Sasori asked.’’I don’t want to talk about this any more, un. It’s hard to explain, un’’.
So Sasori and Deidara continued walking.

6.12.'08.

Okay I know that Fan fiction sucked but I just wanted to post something.  

plain-emo666-

jessicas_wonder_land
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:04 pm
its ok even if it was bad you could still win!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:44 am
Deidara was walking to the Leaf village to capture the nine tailed demon fox when suddenly he heard a funny noise. ''who's there, un!'' he shouted. Then A girl jumped from a tree and was standing in front of him. She had purple hair and violet eyes. she had a Konoha forehead protector. ''D-don't go any further or I W-will K-kill you!'' The girl shouted. ''hmpf, like you could kill me, un'' Deidara said calmly. Deidara was going to continue walking when the girl said '' I W-will beat you B-before you C-can step into the V-village!'' Deidara shook his head slowly. '' you don't get it do you, un? If I wanted to I could finish you off within a minute, un'' Deidara said calmly. '' D-don't underestimate m-me!'' The girl shouted. '' I'm Hyuuga H-Hinata and I W-won't be F-finished so E-easily!'' Hinata shouted. '' Ah, So you have the Byakugan, un.'' Deidara said. ''Well, that won't finish me, un!'' Deidara shouted loud. He Made A big bird out of clay and threw it at Hinata. Then he made one hand seal and The bird blew up in front of Hinata. Hinata screamed and ran away. ''Told you so, un'' Deidara said to himself and walked to Konoha. When He came to Konoha a boy with blonde hair was walking out of Konoha probably going on a mission. The blond headed boy saw the black cloak with red clouds that Deidara was wearing and thought to himself Akatsuki. He turned away and ran to the Hokage's building. Deidara saw that he was going to report him and Said '' Where do you think your going blonde, un?'' The blonde stopped and said '' None of your business'' and ran away.

This Is my fan fiction that has no ending cause I'm not good with endings.  

aesdddias-34

Cool-Erin-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:43 pm
Hey about that contest, when is the dead line?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:34 pm
Hmm I might think about joining..

TITLE: Deidara Helps A Lot! biggrin
Pein and Konan sat in the Akatsuki living room watching Tv.. Pein screems, "Sasori some here your favorite show is on!" It's 6am and Sasori JUSt woke up.. He comes slowly dragging his tail along the floor. He sees favorite show is on through the opened door.He runs through it and gets stuck. "Oh man.. =-=' Not Again " He tries to move and barely nudged.. Deidara walks by and sees that Sasori is stuck.. "What's the matter.. Un?" Sasori looked over and was angry.. "Hey.. I know what to do..Un!" Sasori looked over.. "You wouldn't!! O-o..!! " Deidara stuck out his hand.. "Too late.. Un!! ART IS A BANG!! Un!! " It blows up and Sasori is able to get through with a big gap in the wall.. "Man.. I bet Pein's gonna kill me.."
"At least my ART IS STILL A BANG!! UN!! "  

iCaptain Yamato

Vampyre Puppet

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:40 pm
Ok, it;s been awile since anyone last wrote but there wasn't anything about it being finished or closed. Okey, in this story sasori is already dead. (sorry sasori fans)

"Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi said skipping along happily. Deidara turned to him.
"Tobi,-" he said calmly "- SHUT UP, un."
"Are we there yet?" Deidara glared at him.
"For the last freakin time, we are almost there. So, be quiet, un!" They were on their way to the hidden waterfall village (from the like second naruto movie thingie). They were going to retrieve some special jar of water, legend had it that it doubled your strength. Deidara was just thinking how stipid this mission was when a kunai went soaring past his face.
"Omg, what was that!" Tobi squeled. Another kunai came flying out of the trees, this time it hit tobi in the face. Bouncing off his mask it hit the ground with a thud, as did tobi.
"Idiot, un" Deidara mumbled to himself, he waited for another kunai so he could locate where they were coming from. But none came, instead a girl jumped swiftly out from the trees. She landed silently. Deidara noticed she had black hair pulled back into two loose ponytails. She was wearing regular ninja clothes, she was leering down at tobi.
"For the infamous Akatsuki, you sure do fail easily."
"Tobi's a retard, if you want a real fight then fight me, un"
"I didn't come here to fight, i came here to join you." Deidara blinked in surprize.
"You want to JOIN the Akatsuki, un?" She nodded.
"How do i know this isn't a trap, un?" She took out an empty little jar.
"Because want your looking for is gone." she held up the jar, "The special water your looking for was all used up." He looked at her, thinking.
"This was what you came here for, all the bad guys do. And if you don't believe me, you can check with the village... if you can swim." He glared at her .
"Of course i can swim, un." So he did check, she was right. It was gone.
"Fine, you can come back to headquarters, but it's not up to me. It's up to Leader." She smiled happily at him.
"By the way, names Mizuki."
"I'm Deidara an-"
"Tobi is a good boy!"
"- that's Tobi, un." He finished the rest in a not-so-happy tone.
"Let's go!!!" Tobi started walking in a random direction.
"Um, Tobi. It's this way, un."
"Oh, let's go!!!"

It kinda has an ending at least, oh well! xd  
Deidara fan guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas