Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
So... What does the tooth fairy do with all the teeth? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you have a tooth fairy in your house?
  yes
  nope
View Results

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:21 am
I like nonsense...

I was asked that the other day by my nephew... I was not sure how to respond. My mom used to tell me that she puts them in the sky as stars... But I always found that kinda creepy...

What were you told the fairy wanted your teeth for?

...it wakes up the brain cells.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:48 pm
I am not American cultured so that stuff was not really explanatory.

Uhm, just say that it gets recycled for the new babies to get some good teeth.

Nemsy

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:44 pm
When I was younger, I used to write notes to her. The last one she didn't respond back. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:01 pm
she has a tooth fetish. but, you may not want to go tell a child that. just tell them that she makes furniture with it or eats the teeth.

i never actually wondered about what the tooth fairy does with the teeth she collects. there'e this episode on Arther when the kids talk about the tooth fairy and what she does with the teeth she collects.  

Lay-San

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:22 pm
She sells them to the highest bidders. You find out that your mom or dad ends up with them further along in life, so it covers most of the bases.

You could, also, say that nobody really knows for sure, but many people have a lot of different ideas about it and list most of the ideas that were listed in this forum. Along with that you could say your idea of what she might do with them.

You just need to get in touch with the creative side of yourself like most people say that the Native American's were. It is really a lot easier than you might think.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:03 pm
She uses them to fund better, happier dreams. So in other words, if you don't get them to her, you're in for a nightmare. And besides, we all like fairy tales. Why prevent them?  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

Gaspard Osmond

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:43 pm
The toothfairy uses them as backscratchers. And note: Toothfairy can change it's gender. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:08 pm
I never asked that as a child either. In Fairly Oddparents (spelling?) I think she uses them to make stuff out of- including her wand.  

Jesm

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Andrew_Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:17 pm
She uses them to hm... that's hard. Because she likes to remember the children that had them? It's her special keepsake? Bout all I can think of.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:06 am
She makes dentures with them. I dunno. I don't think I ever asked my parents what the tooth fairy did with the teeth. I didn't really care; I just wanted my dollar. 3nodding  

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

For3v3r_Ava

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:18 am
I would say each time the tooth fairy take a tooth and gives you money if you make a wish when you notice its gone you'll have it come true.

ahaha, corny yes but it might work. =P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:27 pm
I never really believed in the tooth fairy. Sometimes I'm a little too observant for my own good so I knew early on that my parents were the one to put the quarter under my pillow.

And yea I didn't care either, money is money xD  

Chosan

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Fiddlededee

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:30 pm
I just always thought that she uses them to build her giant castle and throne and stuff. Then she just keeps adding to it i guess lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:33 pm
well i always thought thats shed give them to sharks because they were always loosing there teeth, xD  

run molly run

Camilla Gillis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:44 pm
Plants them and makes armies.

Oh, wait, that's Greek gods!  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games