Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Calling In For Backup Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Bad Idea?
  Good
  Bad
View Results

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:21 pm
I have started a petition for a LGBT Sub-Forum on gaia, if you would like to sign then please click this link: LGBT Sub-Forum I thought about starting this because then you have the world of gaia also talking, if you dont like this idea, then you dont need to sign if you dont want to, its totally your choice and opinion, talk about it if you want. If you think its a good idea then talk about it, if you think its a bad idea then talk about it, share your opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:41 pm
Eeemm... For as long as I've been on Gaia, I don't really know what that is/would do sweatdrop Anyone care to explane?  

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:13 pm
kikioblack
Eeemm... For as long as I've been on Gaia, I don't really know what that is/would do sweatdrop Anyone care to explane?

a gaia sub-forum is the same as the Q & A and Chatterbox...etc. but then again this could be a bad idea, because it would also be a place for trolls

trolls - people who discriminate others  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:54 pm
Seraphim of Forgiveness
kikioblack

a gaia sub-forum is the same as the Q & A and Chatterbox...etc. but then again this could be a bad idea, because it would also be a place for trolls

trolls - people who discriminate others

Ah. Ya that could be a bad thing. But on the other hand it would advertise it to more people who are all for the quild. Hmm, that's something to give a lot of thought to.  

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daxii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:19 pm
I like the idea, but then again I don't. I'm pretty sure that sub-forum will get trolled. And, I really don't want to be feel "special" for having a sub-forum for homosexuals...x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:41 pm
The LD is the place for this. It makes it seem like less of an attention seeking way of talking about it. There would be a lot of flammers if it went that big. Don't get me wrong I would love to have one, but I doubt it will work

teddytoles

Klee_Kay

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:24 pm
I think it would be better not to broadcast the guild like that, It would get recignition and more people in it, but you get all the bad people too and then the guild turns into a war. It fells more secure the way it is now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:59 pm
well im in  

margo232

Wheezing Consumer

jesusthezombie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:04 pm
if people would let us actually have ok discussions then yeah but most likely there is like 99.999999% chance that it will get trolled pretty regulary  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:35 pm
You know at first, I thought it was a kinda extreame idea, and that we should want to be incoperated into the regular without care, and the trolling thing? It sucks.

But as of lately I have found myself wanting mot much more than just talking to other gays and being around gays. I'm just coming out, and I still have a long way to go before I know just what it really means to be a lesbian,

and I just want it to be easy to access information, and to just be gay, among a bunch of other gays. I don't care about trollers, they can suck my non-existant lesbian c**k. I'm loud, I'm Proud I'm gay and I'm signing.  

Yurdarkreverie

Bridget Paloumar

5,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:24 am
Way to go, Yurdarkreverie , lol.
Yurdarkreverie
I don't care about trollers, they can suck my non-existant lesbian c**k. I'm loud, I'm Proud I'm gay and I'm signing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:27 pm
Bridget Paloumar
Way to go, Yurdarkreverie , lol.
Yurdarkreverie
I don't care about trollers, they can suck my non-existant lesbian c**k. I'm loud, I'm Proud I'm gay and I'm signing.

Lol. Why thank you. ^^  

Yurdarkreverie

Yurdarkreverie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:28 pm
I would like to thank you for putting this in the main forum. I think it's very important.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 pm
Hum...actually, if the guilds not hidden, I think you should make it hidden. For starters anyway. Secondly, I think that it would be a good idea, but the proper precautions should be taken first. Like make a select group of people whom can hold the trolls to be on the sub form. Dunno if your already saying that but I'm slightly confused....sorry! Im strait and all, but my bff is bi, and I love him to peaces, no one could ever make me hate him. Id gladly go on the forms thing, hehe back in the day I was a rebel leader, promoted by my fellow guild buddies! I was surprised when the leader tried to give me the guild, but I refused told her she was the rightful leader...erm sorry rambling now...I do that....*nervous laughter*  

Ayame_Tenshie

Archanna

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:18 pm
i proudly proclaim who i am.
i sign!
yay subforum!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers