Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
'Scuse me, but I can has roleplay, ja?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:18 pm
Okay, okay, so here's how it goes.

I was thinking and thinking and I realized something. You see, lately I've been considering posting a thread in the Barton OOC for some Hetalia roleplay. Alas, I knew that if I did so I'd want to kick myself in the a** and that it was highly unlikely I'd even get one response. And if I did, it would be something stupid and I'd still kick myself in the a**. But then I realized "Oh hey, I could totally post some requestin' in here! <3" And it made sense. After all... well, it's obvious.

And so we get to this point here, where I make this thread and hope you all come a-flockin' and I get some PMs or IMs or what have you.

Now, what next? Well, y'see, my main point behind this is because there's still a part of me that adores roleplays born of sitting and planning to get an idea to swing with. Yes, I do love the random sort that have a tendency to pop up here, but... Sitting, talking, deciding for a time period, an event in history, an AU of the lovely bizarre sorts (vampirates~, knights and princesses, masquerades~, oh stop me now), or so on and so forth...

On top of it all, this would be a lovely excuse for me to practice writing for other nations. I'm generally pretty versatile and will write for pretty much any character so long as I like them (but about 80% of the time I'll write other characters as well if it makes the person happy~), but I'd still like practice. And roleplaying is better for my confidence than fanfiction, so~ <3

(Oh god, is she still talking?)

Recap and last little random bits of info.
I <3 Roleplay.
I am contactable via PMs or IMs (all listed under my avatar). Or you can shout things at me in here (I'll probably shout back).
I <3 multiple characters and have never minded multiple settings going on at once.
I am versatile (;D -shot-).
Uh... and I will add more stuff to this as I see fit?

(Let's shush shush and see if anything happens.)

[Edit] <3 I speak in terms of both solo one-on-one roleplays and group roleplays. I've always had a preference for the former, but the latter is rockin' with me if it's creative/interesting/well-crafted/et cetra. =w= I'm just more picky with group roleplays because I hate seeing them die out after a day or so because one person left for the evening and then no one ever came back to continue replying or such.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:12 am
Are you talking 1x1 here? Cuz I'm all for an organized, planned group RP here (as evidenced by my failed attempt at the WWII-RP sweatdrop ) but I'm afraid of 1x1, so. >>  

Skizzors
Crew

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:34 pm
(( You know me, Kara. =w= If you need someone to RP one on one with, I'm always here. << ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:56 pm
((I agree, a well functioned group roleplay sounds great to me! I will be more than happy to join~!))  

Loev Bara

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:33 pm
@Skizz- Oh, I probably ought to have clarified that. <3 I speak of both. Because I've spent about 80% of my roleplaying lifetime with one on one roleplays, a part of me will always lust for those, especially with people willing to offer up their own ideas at any whim. However, if a group roleplay is well-crafted/interesting and doesn't seem like it will die without several of the roleplayers just up and vanishing... <3 I'll so go for it.

I've just always been a bit more squeamish with group roleplays because they'd always either die out on me or I feel like I'm cutting in/interrupting. Or there are the cases where I'd join, but everyone knows everyone else either through real life (allowing for continued plotting/talking away from the boards) or past roleplays with (and thus allowing for the plotting/stuff still as the people are familiar with each other) and I just feel left out.

[/rant]

@Lily- Oh, I know~ >w> I'll probably be throwing a PM or something at you once I'm back on my own computer.

@Liech- Mm~ <3 Nice to know.

-rolls off to update her first post-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:08 pm
If there is ever a group roleplay that needs an Italy count on me su~

I normaly only play italy or America, because i feel thats who i dont kill D:

Anywho~ Good luck? XD  

Dead Altar Dog

Fashionable Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:57 pm
<3 Thank you~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:06 pm
((ive gotcha covered! just let me know ok? biggrin ))  

DieSinneistSchon

kitten turtlenecks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:45 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/axis-powers-hetalia-insanity-join-us/t.47396821/

;3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:43 pm
REALLY!? 8D <33

I've been wanting the exact same thing! :'D
Group rp's are harder to work with; most definitely, so one on one is cool with me! 8D <3 It fits mai schedule better, anyways. xD <33
We should roleplay together! >w< Most definitely!!!

Sharp Sparkles

kazeryuu620

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:48 pm
Hi there, I'd like to start roleplaying APH with you guys. smile Are there any specific rules or anything for your RP forum? I noted that many of you have accounts made to look like the characters - is there something about that? And about claiming a nation? Please answer, I'd like to join the fun!  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games