8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Gimme gooooold! lol
40%
 40%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 35

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:31 am
I am so blessed, retired from work 4 years ago so I have lots of time to be on. I love to read all the posts and like to give out some of my free advice when I can. Having lived on Gods good earth for 67 years, I have been through a lot and if I can help anyone on their journey, I try to do that. It makes a big difference in your days when you don't have to get out and go to work, you have the whole day to do whatever needs to be done. I love to spend time with my family, grandchildren are a hoot, you can love them, spoil them and then send them home with their folks. Merry Christmas to all, take time to enjoy the little things, they're the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 am
Believe me, I understand the holidays get crazy and a lot of us have kids, work, family to take care of. I am not here as much as I would like, either. Maybe I should cehck out some more areas of the guild... I'm more or less in the same areas right now. I haven't done rp in forever! Hmmm... yes, that may be what I'll do... *remembers not to ramble too much* Anyways, hi to everyone who posted here and thank you for the input! I do like to see things moving a bit. It makes me happiful (as my daughter would say)  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:41 am
There was some family issues that occupied my time last week. Other then that unforeseen problem, I am working as hard as I can at my new job. That leaves me little time to go online, checking my emails was included. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:00 pm
Christmas coordination & shopping takes pretty much all my energy for the middle two weeks of December. It is VERY important to me that we 6 spend at least $50 on each other, and then $12 on extended family members. If it weren't for Registree.com, I'd have a nervous crying jag at least every other day (like I used to). I'm holding together, but I'm not feeling very chatty or playful this week!

In 5 days, I'll be at the farm where my parents are, curled up with tea in front of a big fireplace, catching up with my mom and sisters, watching my baby neice chase the dogs, while my dad gets my brother and the teenagers to chase cows something. Somebody will bake cookies, and somebody will throw a casserole together, and somebody'll make us all play cards after dinner... all that good stuff is what keeps me going when I think shopping is going to kill me.

Taxi Mama

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:25 am
I spend too much time here redface  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:33 am
Taxi Mama
Christmas coordination & shopping takes pretty much all my energy for the middle two weeks of December. It is VERY important to me that we 6 spend at least $50 on each other, and then $12 on extended family members. If it weren't for Registree.com, I'd have a nervous crying jag at least every other day (like I used to). I'm holding together, but I'm not feeling very chatty or playful this week!

In 5 days, I'll be at the farm where my parents are, curled up with tea in front of a big fireplace, catching up with my mom and sisters, watching my baby neice chase the dogs, while my dad gets my brother and the teenagers to chase cows something. Somebody will bake cookies, and somebody will throw a casserole together, and somebody'll make us all play cards after dinner... all that good stuff is what keeps me going when I think shopping is going to kill me.

I hope that you and your family have a great holiday smile Keep your head up no matter what and you'll make it through anything.  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100