Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
I think my car is Jewish Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 pm
So with the holiday season I figured I would share something interesting about my car.When it snows and then I turn on my engine the star of David appears on my hood.Here is a picture:
User Image

I think my car is trying to tell me something eek  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:37 pm
It has to do with the way the hood of that car is made, If you look at the underside underneath the flame retardant you will see the stability welds and ridges form that pattern. And since they stick down further than the rest of the hood they get hotter first before the rest of the hood absorbs the radiant heat from the engine.  

Draconian Pheonix

charamath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:47 pm
Convert! Just kidding, my car does the same thing wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:15 pm
I thought you were going to say that it wouldn't work on Saturdays. sweatdrop

That is pretty odd though! Kind of like the face of Jesus appearing on toast or something.  

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:55 pm
Draconian Pheonix
It has to do with the way the hood of that car is made, If you look at the underside underneath the flame retardant you will see the stability welds and ridges form that pattern. And since they stick down further than the rest of the hood they get hotter first before the rest of the hood absorbs the radiant heat from the engine.
Way to kill the magic! scream Kidding, that's actually quite interesting and I didn't know about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:05 pm
Draconian Pheonix
I like to think of my car more magical than that thank you very much xp  

Creepy Clown Town

CeraKnight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:55 am
well that's interesting.. although it doesnt quite have all the lines of the star.. so your in luck.. your car isn't jewish now you can drive it on saturdays hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:37 am
Sorry, Sorry for the BuzzKill. I was just coming up with random scientific sounding gibberish to cover the fact that the Mechanical Ley Lines reinforcing the Magical Integrity of your Spacial Impetus Facilitator were bleeding off excess energy into the 4rth dimension so that the Penumbra didn't overwhelm the defenses of your Gerbil Train. And that's the real reason your hood looks like that.  

Draconian Pheonix

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:45 pm
Holding my sides and rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:07 pm
Draconian Pheonix
Sorry, Sorry for the BuzzKill. I was just coming up with random scientific sounding gibberish to cover the fact that the Mechanical Ley Lines reinforcing the Magical Integrity of your Spacial Impetus Facilitator were bleeding off excess energy into the 4rth dimension so that the Penumbra didn't overwhelm the defenses of your Gerbil Train. And that's the real reason your hood looks like that.

LOL! Ohh no! *Panics*  

Azure Alexea

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm
Draconian Pheonix
sounds more like a diagnosis of a disease  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:11 pm
Draconian Pheonix

rofl i fell out of my chair and i'm still laughing, having trouble breathing now  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Divash

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:26 am
Everyone has given very good explanations, which are almost assuredly the correct ones. However, if it turns out that your car is Jewish after all (I guess you could check to see if there's a little nick in the tailpipe?), you might want to get it one of these.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:37 am
Draconian Pheonix
Beautiful.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Agent Ginrei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:39 pm
Draconian Pheonix

Absolutely brilliant.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces