Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
For those who need a prayer.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:29 am
Give voice of prayer for anyone you know that is in need of one. It can be people and animal, or even the well fair of the would. For or aganiced, as long as you don't pray a horrible fate apon someone. But what ever you or anyone else you know you can post in here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:32 pm
I pray that my best friend and blood sister Crystal is doing alright since the law suit and i hope i meet up with her and that she doesn't try to kill herself.  

Sugar_High506

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 am
I pray that my ex Tay is doing okay with her new boyfriend, and that he is making her happier than I could have.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:49 pm
I can't say that I'm religious in anyway but.. I have a couple.

I hope that someday I'll be able to find out that the first person I loved is ok and doing well.

I also hope that someday I'll be able to find a boyfriend that will be able to accept every detail about me.  

Browniemixyooo

Bridget Paloumar

5,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm
Um, not exactly sure how to phrase this nor am I entirely sure I believe in this, but it surely can't hurt anything. I'm going through an extremely rough time in my life right now...would appreciate any prayers on my behalf. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:50 am
i pray for my gf so her mood will always stay cheerful and her health will always be up, so in any situation she'll be able to fight for what she wants and get what she deserves, by herself, until it's above my possibilities.  

Tick_FM

Lady of the Lava

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 am
I pray that my friend can get over her anger towards her ex who is trying to be civil after saying he hates her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:13 pm
i pray for my friend he commited suicide yesterday and i hope he is in a better place now crying cry cry cry *crying* i miss him so much.  

XxXtoxicravegirlXxX

AznTubbeh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:57 am
Dear heavenly father~
I want to pray for my bestfriend, shes getting harrassed by her manager and I really hope he doesn't do anything bad to her... I hope that she will be successful in sueing his a$$ off.
In Jesus's precious name..
Amen ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:19 am
Bridget Paloumar
Um, not exactly sure how to phrase this nor am I entirely sure I believe in this, but it surely can't hurt anything. I'm going through an extremely rough time in my life right now...would appreciate any prayers on my behalf. whee

You will certainly have my prayers, sweetheart, I hope everything works out for you.  

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

mitus310

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 pm
Dear Lord,
I pray that some day soon you will send me the love of my life to help end my lonelyness. I pray that the girl you send me holds me and tells me she loves me just as you do oh Lord.
Help us of the LGBT Community to have our voices heard and gain the equality we deserve. Keep us safe in the daily challanges we face big or small.
Amen!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:03 pm
This is pretty ironic for me, cause I'm Atheist... But still... This seems like a good idea....
I hope that my old friend Jade won't try committing suicide anymore.. She tried twice and she'd better not ever again.. I hope that my good friend ben is recovering allright from his mothers death in September. I hope that f*cking america will let LGBT's marry wherever, in any state, and however they want soon. I hope my cousin Scott gets a good, loving boyfriend or girlfriend, whichever he prefers, coz he's bi. Yea.... This next one is for me... I hope that the boy I'm crushing on would love me.... That is all.  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

The Laziest Czar

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 pm
I pray to something.
I don't believe in a God, or any of that.
But..
I pray to understand why.
Why I'm never good enough,
Why I survived an abortion.
If she ever meant those three words.
I just want to know why.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:45 pm
I pray for my Friend Kara my first love. Hoping for the best now that she's gonna be a mom, adopting for the first time with her partner. And this prayer goes to my aunt aswell she's been a better mom than my actual mother, accepting me for who I am.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces