Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
Why not descibe you favourite food?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Flower Seller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:04 pm

User Image

Why not try? mrgreen
It could be colour, smell, or anything else. <3

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 pm
Omuraisu [literally translated to mean 'omlet rice']

You sautee finely chopped onions with finely diced chicken, mix in cooked rice [short grain white also known as 'sticky rice'] and add ketsup.
Beat an egg and cook it in a round skillet making sure its thin.
On your plate shape the chicken rice into a small mound and drape the thin cooked egg over it and drizzle a bit of ketsup over it and eat.

I've had this ever since I was old enough to hold a fork, and it's probably the easiest to make and tastiest thing ever.

Obviously its hard to describe but given that I've mentioned how to make it, you get the general idea. The ketsup gives a sweet [but not sweet as in sugary] flavor, complimenting the mild taste of the chicken and onion. I've yet met a child [notoriously picky eaters as any parent will have you know] who didn't like this meal, and even my 'ew non-american food' friends of mine love this dish. It's a win win meal!  

JuilianFai

Dazzled Distress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 am
Its a pancake lol its drizzling in maple syrup and peanut butter, with cut bananas in the middle, Its rolled up and its tasy ha

Looks somewhat like this, but thsi looks like an egg.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games