Extremely
  yes
  no
  Poll whore!!
View Results

daced

Shy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:18 am
Has anyone here red Twilight? I red 141 pages last night. It's amazing. Well I haven't finished it. I'm reading it In Icelandic. I'm extremely bored now. Well, cause It's not school and It's extremely long to load Inuyasha episodes. I'm addicted to Inuyasha now. But also One Piece.But there has been a long time since I watched One Piece. Well I'm always watching Inuyasha. I recommend that you watch Inuyasha. I love almost every anime. Well I don't know much about anime's but I know that they are often great. I am looking for a new anime to watch. Anything similar to Inuyasha. Any Ideas? Sorry, I talk a lot. I know your not going to read all this I'm saying... But I like writing. It's just so fun. The things I like to do the most Is watching Anime And writing all kinda crap nobody reads. Twilight's name In Icelandic Is Ljósaskipti. I don't get the name In Icelandic. It's so weird. Ljós mean Light and Skipti means Switch. or something like that. I'm not really good translating. And Another thing I don't get Is why there Is a picture Of hands holding a apple on the cover on Twilight. I thought It was all about Vampires. So how comes there's a apple?? do you have any idea why??? It's a shame I can only have the book for two weeks cause It's a new book In the library. It's hard to read it, well not because of words or anything just that It's so heavy! I can barely hold it except I use two hands. There's a lot of snow outside. I love snow but It's always so cold when there's snow around. I also hate that there always some kids In our Garden playing with the snow. They have so loud. It's also annoying that they are in our Garden. I mean I don't know who they are and there Is a lot of snow everywhere you look so why our garden. Is Deathnote a good anime? Well I sure don't know, that's why I'm asking. Ok I will probably not get any answers from you people cause No one will probably read this. Well I'm off to Watch Inuyasha. It has ~finally~ loaded. Fare well!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:38 pm
I was bored so I decided to post the lyrics to the song Teenager's with My chemical romance. I got the lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com/teenagers-lyrics-my-chemical-romance.html

Teenagers

They’re gonna clean up your looks
with all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you
Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you,son
So they can watch all the things you do

Because the drugs never work
They’re gonna give you a smirk
‘Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
They’re gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine

They said, teenagers scare the living sh!t out of me
They could care less as long someone’ll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they’ll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You’re never gonna fit in much, kid
But If you’re troubled and hurt
What they got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

They said all teenagers scare the living sh!t out of me
They could care less as long as someone’ll bleed

Ohhh yeah!

They said, teenagers scare the living sh!t out of me

All together now!

Teenagers scare the living sh!t out of me
They could care less as long as some’ll bleed

(wah what)

Teenagers scare the living sh!t of me

It's an extremely good song and I recommend you listening to it  

daced

Shy Werewolf

jessicas_wonder_land
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:23 pm
im on new moon!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:09 am
I'm almost done with Twilight! I'm on page 410 of 478 pages! Whee! I'm looking forward to read new moon!!  

daced

Shy Werewolf

daced

Shy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:18 pm
I GOT A NEW USERNAME! It's Bankotsu cutie. Bankotsu Is an character from the anime Inuyasha. Bankotsu Is the leader of the band of seven. He was resurrected from the death but then he was killed...again. here's a picture of him. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:28 am
Gawd, I'm bored. I love Full metal Alchemist!  

daced

Shy Werewolf

Cool-Erin-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:44 am
I hate new years. Cause there are so many people shooting fireworks. And then there is so much noise that I can hardly watch anime. people are just too noisy! scream scream  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:44 pm
too good to be true,right??.......but i'm like you ya'know..un...User ImageUser Imageoh i like NaruSasu now.......i draw Yaoi now.... heart  

Xiomara1212
Captain

ralola

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:35 pm
i personaly hate twilight its a disgrace 2 true vampire fans but hay thats my opinion and ya i love anime and manga 2 but only bc of the art i dont go RPing or cosplaying bc its well kinda dumb and a waste of time 2 me  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:09 pm
HOW DARE YOU HATE TWILLIGHT!!!!i love it!!!User Image  

Xiomara1212
Captain

Deidara fan guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out