Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Wow... I am so lazy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am lazy
  yesh I am
View Results

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:46 pm
I just finnaly got my pictures from halloween on my computer >.> Have not even come close to more recent ones. Doesn't help that I look like... a gothic fairy in it, which is so not me (My boyfriend got to pick my costume this year)
^_^
My sister keeps bugging me to update my myspace (I dont use facebook... I wouldnt even have a myspace if not for my sister) Everyone on there gets sick of looking at pictures of me...2+ years old User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:33 pm
I don't update my myspace either. whee  

Boston Sports Fan

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 am
I usually get photos off my camera every four or five months or so. I guess maybe it depends on how important the pictures are. XD

I last did it between Halloween and Thanksgiving, because the most recent ones on the computer are Halloween, and there are none from Thanksgiving and... yeahhh.

And I have a myspace, but I'm too lazy to log on. XDDDD LMFAO. I get on maybe once or twice a month. No really.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:02 am
I like nonsense...

Yesterday was the first time I got on in more than 6 months User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>.> Now its spammed with people telling me I look hot like that, and I should show more skin more often >.>
Thats why I like to chose my own Halloween costume. I looked cute as a witch last year and I didnt look like a tramp >.>

...it wakes up the brain cells.

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

forgotten_tiger15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 am
sme here  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:23 am
I looked like a tramp for this years Halloween, sadly, not what I was going for. But random guys kept asking me 'How much? *wink wink*'

gonk

Till we got my dads camera we have posted up pics. ^^ But from my phone I send them but never download em.

sweatdrop

Nemsy

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:40 am
Nems`
I looked like a tramp for this years Halloween, sadly, not what I was going for. But random guys kept asking me 'How much? *wink wink*'

lol, they did?

We were on a corner giving away candy. lol

"Corner" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:05 pm
@ Shiro arrow "Corner?" OMG! >__<

@Everybody else arrow YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! rofl rofl rofl I just bought myself as a Christmas present my very first digital camera ever!!! I love it! So far, though, I haven't had the chance to use it much. Nothing ever happens in lil old Trinidad! dramallama All I have is a few dozen pics of my dogs and cats, and of my sister pulling faces! burning_eyes

@ Songster arrow Don't feel bad. I abandoned "Hi5" and have only joined Facebook at the behest of my friends......who have grown even more annoyed with me because I never sign on to check their profiles or do anything, for that matter. Honestly...and this may make me seem like a bad person but.....what do I care how many pictures they have of themselves and their boyfriends/ girlfriends? And why the hell would I even care to see photos from the parties they go to with people I don't even know (and don't even care to know!) and see how drunk they were and whatnot? rolleyes

*shrugs* Guess I'm a bad friend, yes. rolleyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Nemsy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:01 pm
Weird thing that at that 'corner' no one said anything. When we was walking at another place I kept getting those. Shiro you wouldn't know! You were going in stores to get candy!

@Kit - You are not a bad person. I have my facebook. I go because that is the only way I can communicate with my friend. And, it has gotten me to catch up with many of my high school buddies.

But, you are cool Kit, you don't need to do what everyone else is doing. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:16 pm
i get to lazy to update my things!!...=P  

Dreams of Nowhere

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games