Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:54 am
Storyline:

So basically the world has decided that all gifteds unless given permssion from the government, are slaves, fugitives, and are supposed to be either locked up or sold to those who can afford them. Most gifteds that have even managed to get permission from the government, work for the government, and are slave catchers, as in they hunt down the gifteds that haven't been put in custody. You can tell if a gifted is a slave by a collar around the enslaved persons neck, and on these collars are different colored gems that tell you what kind of slave they are. Seperate gems of the same color go around the entire collar. Also a dog tag is attatched to the collar, giving you the name, owner, species, and powers of the gifted slave. Not only are the collars used for identification but they are used to keep them in line. You see, each collar is a shock collar, and they are set off by the amount of aggressiveness, of the wearer or the heart rate of the wearer, like one that is a bad liar for instance. So it's difficult for slaves to runaway...

You can tell a runaway from a free person by a Tattoo in the shape of an eye on the back of their kneck and inside of the eye is a special identification device that gives the tracker or police officer or whatever is checking you, everything they need to know about you. Gifted or not, if you don't have one then your not otherized to be walking the streets...

Gems:

Purple: Dangerous, Troublesome, Rebelious
Red: Neutral, Can be dangerous but not likely
Blue: Harmless, Kind, Charming, Sweet

Dog Tag:

Name:
Species:
Powers:
Owner(Put on when given):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1) No killing other characters without their owners permission.
2) This is PG 13 but that should be taken lightly, so no sex or overly gory pictures alright?
3) You can cuss but don't go over board. I don't want the word ******** to be the only thing you say every three words.
4)You don't have to be in love to be somones slave. You can hate their guts for all I care.
5) No one should be left out of this rp. Everyone that joins must be in contact with the other characters.
6)Masters may beat their slaves and slaves may fight back.
7) No mary-sues, gary-sues, lary-joes, almighty and perfect characters. This is a roleplay, be creative, everyone has a weakness...
8 ) Literacy isn't a big deal here but I would appreciate it if people were at least semi-literate.
9) No one liners. I mean every so often if you are in complete writers block but otherwise at least two sentences!
10) No just slipping off or destroying the collar. I mean if you can come up with a good, valid way to get it off then sure go ahead but no saying, "Because of how Sarah was a shapeshifer she turned into a mouse and crawled out." I mean the collar was made to fit your gifted PERFECTLY as in it's pretty hard to get off or out of depending on the wearer's abbilities. BE CREATIVE PEOPLE.
11) Speak in OOC// when out of roleplay, writing BIC// is optional when you are roleplaying though.
12) Have fun and be respectful!!! PLEASE!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profile Setup

You MUST post your profile in the respective colors given. Also when you roleplay, to help tell the difference between slaves, masters, runaways, and slave catchers, please post in the colors given. Thankyou!!!

Masters must have homes so with every master profile is a seperate home profile!!!

With every Slave Profile should be a seperate Dog Tag Profile

Masters Homes

Username:
Name:
Name of Home:
Kind of Home:
Rooms:
Picture of Home:
Other:

Matsers

Username:
Name:
Species:
Powers(if any):
Crush:
Job:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:
Slaves(add to when you have any):

Slave Catchers

Username:
Name:
Species:
Crush:
Job:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:
Slaves(add to when you have any or if you have any):
Other:

Slaves

Username:
Name:
Species:
Gems:
Powers:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:
Master(when given):
Other:

Runaways

((Can have collars. It depends on your character but you an have a runaway that can't get it off so they use it as a desguise or something. Up to you guys!!!))

Username:
Name:
Species:
Powers:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Quick Note, Just Post Your Profiles On The Board And Once Accepted They Will Be Copy Pasted Onto The Profile Section Here, So When That Happens, Delete The Origional Profile Post!!! Thanks!!!))

~Character Profiles~

Masters -

Slave Catchers -

Slaves -

Runaways -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:55 am
ooc// I will post my profile when people join ^^

Twilightchick372

Rumpleteazer24

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:28 pm
May I join?

If yes what do you need? What species can I choose from. What kinds of gifts are you talking about? Like mutant powers or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:45 pm
Ooooooh may I join???
This sounds fun  

Desichan17

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:39 pm
sounds interesting...i'll join

Username: II_Kuro_II
Name: Abel Michaels
Species: Full-blooded vampire
Powers(if any): Ice
Crush: N/A
Job: unknown
Bio: Abel has been with his family for generations. He had lived for hundreds of years and was able to blend in for that long. No one really knows that he's a vampire and has been kept like that. But one day, somebody found out and the people killed them but he escaped but unfortunately, his parents didn't. As he grew up, he tends to stay away from people. He found Gilbert, the family butler and since then, Gilbert has never left Abel's side and had rebuilded the mansion of his family that was burned down.
Personality: Not a morning person, quite bitter at times, loner, can be very gentle but is short-tempered.
Appearance: User Image
Slaves(add to when you have any):

Username: II_Kuro_II
Name: Abel Michaels
Name of Home: The Michaels Mansion
Kind of Home: Old-century Gothic like mansion.
Rooms: 20
Picture of Home: User Image
Other: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:24 pm
Ooh...sounds like fun^^.

Username: Paradoxismminant (Para, P.Minty, Lolo, Lodi etc for short^^)
Name: Ladeaux (Lah-dohs)
Species: seemingly human...but actually has a hodgepodge of a heritage
Gems: blue
Powers: can create things that come to life (eg, metal snake, drawn worm...)
Bio: Found on the edge of a field when she was ten. She was making a butterfly out of leaves and twigs, which flew away (revealing her power). She was immediately whisked off to the state auction and sold. She still has the same master that bought her there.
Personality: quiet. She smiles a lot, but isn't raucous. She'll help you with most anything unless it involves lots of loud noises/big crowds/bright lights (which she HATES).
Appearance: Dark, slightly iridescent/wavy hair (think comorant feathers). Skin is sort of a dark gold (like chocolate chip cookie dough straight out of the oven^^). She has a small mouth. Her eyes are most revealing about her heritage, as the irises are thickly rimmed in dark teal, and her pupils are slightly football-shaped. Her left eye is an opal-y/peridot-y color; her right eye is black
Master(when given):Hanxi Rend
.User Image Sorry for the crappy picture...I had to use the webcam (no camera and stuff)...just use your imagination for the colors^^. That big chunk on the front of her collar is the "dog tag", which is imbedded into the collar.

I'll be someone's slave...just PM or write that you want Ladeaux or whatever^^. Or maybe I should make my own master? Advice, people.

wahmbulance By the way...twilightfan, doublecheck those forms wink .  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:08 pm
((lol))
Abel was still sleeping and it was almost dark outside, Gilbert entered his room and pulled the curtains.
Gilbert walked over to Abel and was waking him up.
"Master Abel, it is sundown." said Gilbert and Abel groaned and looked at Gilbert and was glaring at him slightly.
Abel sighed and got up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:33 pm
{'tis sidenote}
lol I feel so unwanted. Whatever...{makes own master}  

Paradoxismminant

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:52 pm

(Master profile)
Username: Paradoxismminant
Name: Hanxi Rend
Species: 50&#xhu;man;25% Seraphim;25% Demon
Powers(if any):...eloquence. Convincing people...intelligence
Crush:NA
Job: member of Parliament (representative)
Bio: His mother, having borne the discrimination often given to those who were not human, decided to use the gifts of her blood and charm a rich, well-to-do human into marrying her. She didn't really care for him, but had his child in the hopes that whatever child she had wouldn't be born of a marriage she didn't choose, or worse. He grew up being schooled constantly with a father who wanted to shelter him and a mother who taught him to be on the alert and to pay attention. He picked Ladeaux when his father insisted he have a companion to make up for the loss of his mother (she was targeted by a racial supremist group and killed).
Personality: Serious in public, but sarcastic and very different from his public appearance in private.
Appearance: Black/red/blonde streak-y hair. Translucent, pale skin. Eyes look brownish green. Tall, has slight nubs at shoulders and on top of head(baby horns/wings).
User Image
Slaves(add to when you have any): Ladeaux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:35 pm
Ladeaux walked through the market, staying away from the most crowded areas, looking for the legal tomes that Lord Hanxi had asked for. It was overcast, so less people were out, which was nice.  

Paradoxismminant

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:52 pm
Runaway
Username: madbugz
Name: Maddie Deveau
Appearance: Dark brown hair and Eyes. A Beauty mark on her left cheek that is small and shaped like a paw print. Hair is long and usually kept down. Yellow collar with the number 28 etched into it. Wearing a pair of dark blue denim cut shorts and a black shirt and no shoes. Clothes are tattered and torn with some small blood stains.
Species: Half human/half cat
Powers: Can turn into a cat when feels like it. Recently discovered that power when she ran away and talked to an old medicine woman.
Bio: She was born in the woods and was stolen from her mother and father and forced in the slave market. Raised by other slaves who did as they were told. She how ever was rebellious and ran away and stayed with an old medicine woman until she recently left and is going to try and find work in town.
Personality: Rebellious yet very kind and nurturing. She loves all animals and can hunt very well. She has learned to make any object into a weapon. She knows what she wants and never stops to get it.

Maddie grabbed a woven blanket off of a chair and draped it over herself to disguise herself more. And keep her warm from the drizzle in the market.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:44 pm
Abel got dressed and went downstairs to get his cloak and heads in his carriage with Gilbert as the coach.
They went to the market to discuss some business.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:50 pm
Maddie saw a dark carriage pull up and she quickly walked behind a stall full of paper and writing utensils.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:58 pm
The carriage stopped and Gilbert opened the door.
Abel came out with his top hat and his sleek black cane and entered a bar.
((brb in an hour sorry))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:11 pm
((thats fine))
"Miss may i help you?" The owner of the cart asked. "Well actually yes im looking for a job. Do you know where i could find one?" Maddie asked politely.
"Miss i believe they're hiring a bar tender over at the tavern down the road. "Thank you very much." "No problem miss" Maddie hurried over to the tavern and took off the blanket. She walked up to the bar tender. "Welcome to The Plague Bucket miss. Im Will, How can i help ya?" Will asked looking at her closely. "Hello, im Maddie and i hear you're hiring?" Maddie asked full of hope.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff