Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
I need a roleplay partner. D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3?
  <3
View Results

JOHNNY THE BAGPIPE v2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:29 am
Apparently Gaia ate my last post about this.

Anyway. I am:
x. Literate. So I tupe out a minimum of 3-5 sentences per post. But the most you give me, the more you will get.
x. Versatile. I do pretty much any genre imaginable but I will not do show-based roleplays (like Naruto, or whatevs) although I am willing to base a roleplay off of a show/movie's universe (I've done roleplays based off of the Dinotopia universe, as well as the Wolf's Rain and Star Wars universes. :]) Some genres, such as slave or vampire, may take some convincing for me to do.
x. Online Often. I'm on Christmas break right now, until January 19th, so I'll probably be on a lot. Otherwise, I'm in college and while that keeps me from doing art, it usually doesn't stop me from roleplaying (unless I have to cram a 7 page paper in one day. ;D)

Interested?
Questions?
Drop me a PM or post here! :'D
(PMs are quicker though. Sometimes I forget to check the roleplay forum here since it's so dead. :C )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:45 pm
Well my dear chap you are in luck today. I was just invited into this guild and to my surprise, It had a roleplaying section. So with quick haste I made my way in here and look what I found! Someone in need of a roleplaying partner. Now, I would love to apply and what-not because A. I also am looking for a literate partner and B. I just got my laptop allowing me to be on for long periods at a time. :3 Happy days I know. But anyways, I am glade you are versatile.

A few things you should know.

xWhat I have been doing lately: Batman (Yes a hard write quite indeed if you are a true comic fan before the movies)
Gifted
Original (That is on a need to know basis...:3)
Pokemon
Wonderland (the darker side)
And ummm let me see....Star wars, Harry Potter, Goodness me there are so many I hate narrowing down. If you Need a sample of my work Please request so of me i would love to send you some.
x I am Pretty literate, I like to think, and I hate one liners. (So you won't find Me doing None of that pish-posh)
x I play characters True to their nature and style. No alterations. Period....stupid noobs altering Poor crane...-cries inside-
x I am also a VERY, very, very dark roleplayer. Some say I have the mind of a sadist although I hardly agree. Though I think i might try to do a Silent Hill roleplay Sometime soon , though we will get to that later.

Alrighty then If I perk your intrest just give me r~ing. I would love to do things as long as we keep it Interesting which shant be hard. But I'll send this in a PM as well So that way you know. Well I hope to hear from you soon and have a wonderful holiday. Sorry if this has a few mistakes, I am in a Bit of a hurry.  

Dmetrii

Technicolor Rave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:04 pm
Hello dear. I'd be interested in role playing with you. (: I've been looking for someone to role play with.
I do not mind what kind of genre. I do not like Naurato or what not, I've never even seen the T.V. show or book, or whatever it is. >>
I'm usually online. I'm on Christmas break too, and I usually get online at least thirty minutes each day, unless I'm sick or I'm at my mother's house (which is very rarely, maybe three times this last year have I spent the night there)
I'm as literate as I can be. I'll make typos occasionally, but doesn't everyone?
I haven't Role Played a lot, but I'd love to find someone I could RP with and actually have fun with it.

Thanks<3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:37 am
Hello, I like am obsessed with role plays, but I only role play in forums. =/ Original is the way I like to play and I also like to have choses and well as restrictions on character creation. I like to play different personalities, currently in one role play I’m in I play two characters; a sadistic bloodsucker and a mood swinging odd chick. I hate chat speak with no gramma in role plays. I don’t mind one liners but I prefer more to be said so things can progress faster, lets face it, no one wants to be stuck in one scene for weeks on end.

Berry Checker

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:29 pm
Hello I am obsessed with role plays as well but I do only role play in Forums. I play any kind but am currently doing a Percy Jackson and The Olympians one and a Twilight one. My current Characters happen to be Bella when she is a vampire in the Twilight one, and an Unusualy talented girl who is a daughter of Hades, lord of the Dead in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians one. I am online most days for a long amount of time. I do not like to use chat speak in role plays. I honestly don't mind one liners but I do prefer more than one line to go along with, so that the roleplay can move quicker and not have to be in the same scene for a long period of time. I will PM you this as well so that I know that you got it.  
RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games