Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another X-Men Movie!
  Woo!
  Oh no...
  OMG! It's Gambit! :D
View Results

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:50 pm
So, another X-Men related movie is coming out. This time, it is based on the events of Logan's (Wolverine) experiments placed on him and kicking some a** alongside other mutants like Gambit.

Here's the trailer. Wolverine will be in theaters on May 1st.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiemc14iifw

So, what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:38 am
1st to reply! I think it would be a good movie, and that they should do it with all the X-Men characters, that way, we know all their stories and how they became who they are now. Just my thought.  

Seras_Victoria12485

T3h Antek

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:05 pm
Looks great, can't wait to see it and find out some of the past ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:34 pm
That movie looks so awesome can't wait to see it I love Wolverin he my fav X-men character.  

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50

Vampire Queen Vampy

Toothsome Vampire

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:18 am
I can't wait !! The fact that they did Wolverine's past and how he was made is an awesome idea.
And I have been wondering if they were ever gonna bring Gambit iinto the
X-Men movies!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm
I can't wait for this movie! I hope it's not a disappointment like the 2nd and 3rd X-MEN movies. confused They're finally going to have one with Gambit! 'Bout freaking time.  

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

GilAskan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 pm
destructive goddess
I can't wait for this movie! I hope it's not a disappointment like the 2nd and 3rd X-MEN movies. confused They're finally going to have one with Gambit! 'Bout freaking time.

Really, in the broad scheme of things, he's not a big character. It's not that surprising that they left him out. I'm more surprised that they forced the Morlocks into X3, or Deathstrike into X2, but still, there are more important characters than Gambit who have yet to receive any real screentime.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:29 pm
GilAskan
destructive goddess

Really, in the broad scheme of things, he's not a big character. It's not that surprising that they left him out. I'm more surprised that they forced the Morlocks into X3, or Deathstrike into X2, but still, there are more important characters than Gambit who have yet to receive any real screentime.

True, true. I think Gambit has a pretty big fanbase and so I'd been expecting him to be in one for a while.  

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

GilAskan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:37 pm
destructive goddess
GilAskan
destructive goddess

True, true. I think Gambit has a pretty big fanbase and so I'd been expecting him to be in one for a while.

I suppose that is worth consideration. Gambit is probably one of the top three most popular characters of the franchise. If I were to guess fan favorites, I'd suspect a polling would result in something like this-

1) Wolverine
2) Gambit
3) Nightcrawler

With Rogue as a respectable fourth place, and from there out, it would be a bit harder to gauge. I myself am still hoping Marvel scraps the X-men films from the film-universe canon and "reboots" the franchise as they did with Hulk.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm
The movie looks pretty badass. And me being an avid fan of Wolverine, I personally can't wait to see it. I'm also pretty excited because Gambit finally makes an appearance. The only thing I'm not too excited about is that Ryan Reynolds is playing Deadpool. I really don't think he's cool enough to be playing Deadpool.  

Rei Uchikino

peachpie699

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:07 pm
Asha2188
That movie looks so awesome can't wait to see it I love Wolverin he my fav X-men character.

same here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:25 pm
I'm so happy! When I heard Gambit was going to be in it I actually screamed in happiness... in a crowded high school lunch room. and I'm a soprano, so it was pretty high up there. lol.

I wonder how they're going to fit him into the plot?  

light sucks

Ice Street 7

Aged Vampire

5,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:52 pm
Awesome. This looks like a great movie and I think it's going to have a great plot and some great directing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:11 pm
All i have to say Deadpool better not get killed by the actor choice but i think it will do good  

xTx Monty xTx

DaredeviI

Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:18 pm
It's going to be a movie too? I was under the impression it was only a game. All the X-Men movies have been pretty good so I'd like to see this upcoming one as soon as it comes out.

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff