Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I'm back!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy to see me?
  wi
  no
  you spelled congrats really dumbly
View Results

xX_Radimir_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:06 pm
I'm back from a week full of skiing and boy am I sore and tired right now!!! XD How the heck is everyone? I'm super unpatient right now waiting for New Years Eve so I can get my presents (I'm a Jew) twisted

A lot has changed while I'm back! I'm likin the new home page look and I'm completely not surprised that Nems` is Captain...kungratz by the way!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:07 pm
I'm allergic to JEWS (juice lol jk jk I kid I kid. ><)

Yea Nems` Captain. Happened during Christmas ^^

Song is VC now.

I know she can't fail. ^^ I know that I would have. >< razz  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:12 pm
Welcome back. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:27 pm
Nice to have you back, Radimir! blaugh Glad you had fun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Nemsy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:36 am
Welkommen .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:30 pm
@Shiro

lol Yeah, juice is the worst, unless it's FRUIT PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Gah! You probably would have done way better than me!!!

@Yogurt0Man

I'm disappointed in you...all I get from you is two words and two symbols? crying Is that what our friendship is? jk mrgreen

@Kitsune

We haven't talked in forever, have we? Fun isn't the word for it! Have you ever gone skiing at night in around 0 degree weather when it's pitch black and no one else is on the slopes and you can either see millions of stars or you can't see 3 inches in front of you because it's so foggy? It's funcrabtastulic XD

@Nems`

Tush mrgreen

I'm pretty excited to see what you do here!  

xX_Radimir_Xx

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:52 pm
RADIMIR, WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YOU IN YOUR ABSENCE! (Okay, okay, calm down, JJ... it will be alright.)

Anyway... How was the trip? Did you bring us anything from your ski-trip? I would be grateful if you brought me some snow seeing as how I haven't seen any of the sky's dandruff for quite awhile now... Of course, I have a lot of happiness just because you are back from your trip.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm
Sergeant JJ
RADIMIR, WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YOU IN YOUR ABSENCE! (Okay, okay, calm down, JJ... it will be alright.)

Anyway... How was the trip? Did you bring us anything from your ski-trip? I would be grateful if you brought me some snow seeing as how I haven't seen any of the sky's dandruff for quite awhile now... Of course, I have a lot of happiness just because you are back from your trip.

rofl No worries, I'm back now, at least for now...my parents might ground me soon for my grades mrgreen xp

Hmm...umm...would stories count? mrgreen Sorry, it actually didn't snow much while I was up there gonk Except for one day and night, we just received tiny tiny barely noticeable snow showers. The weather was pretty good! That sucks! I wish I'd get a snow day! I haven't had since 03-04 when I was 4 feet tall and we got at least 5 feet of snow everywhere! lol  

xX_Radimir_Xx

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:01 pm
Ooooh, stories. I like stories. Do these stories have Grunnies in them?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 pm
Well it was dark, so maybe it was actually a grunny that made me fall and hit my head super hard, and not an uneven patch of snow ninja

I was skiing and my boots somehow broke and I had them on too tight (I couldn't make them loose enough to be comfy XP) and because my goggles are tinted orange and the sky was still a bit orange which made the snow orangish...anyways I was skiing fast even though I couldn't tell if the snow was even or mogulish and I ran over an orange grunny (it had it coming!) which made me fall and it was the first wipe-out I haven't liked!

I fell head-first and slammed my head into the snow. The impact was so strong I didn't even slide from where I fell and I was going at least 30mph! The worst part about it though was the way I fell...I fell so that the front-edge of my helmet rammed into my head (helmets are not as safe as people say they are XD). It was awesome afterwards though because I couldn't feel my left cheek for the next two hours until I went back inside and I woke up the next day and I could barely move my neck or left side of my jaw mrgreen

(That was kind of boring...I'm not in story mode right now XD)  

xX_Radimir_Xx

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:31 am
Was the grunny alright? You didn't almost kill it, did you? I love grunnies! Oh, you found an orange grunny? Did you try to catch it to bring it home with you?

Oh yeah, are you alright? You don't have any broken bones, do you?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:45 am
welcome back.

Nems is Captain? I guess I haven't been paying much attention...

Belated Congrats Nems.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 am
I like nonsense...

Ya. Ty is no longer captain. Or... even in the guild sweatdrop
He quit the guild

...it wakes up the brain cells.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:58 am
why?  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:00 am
I like nonsense...

Nems' demoted him to crew, and put me in his VC spot. He said it was unfair, and left.
He is starting his own guild I guess.

...it wakes up the brain cells.

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games