Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Okay, So I want to start RPing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Give me chocolate or death!
  Chocolate!
  Death!
  Goldz!
View Results

Technicolor Rave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:58 pm
But, the problem is, everyone I've asked doesn't want to, since I've hardly ever RPed before.
So, is anyone patient enough to start a rp wif meh? I don't mind any kind of RP. Just as long as it's not gorey and it's about some creature with 8 arms raping me. >>

So yush. (: I would be very pleased.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:16 pm
No tentacle rape D:
Just kidding :'D  

ThisAintItCheif

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 am
Well I'm working on a Shinobi World Rp that's based off the popular manga and cartoon series Naruto. You're always glad to join once I get all the information posted up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:16 am
I'll Rp with anyone, mostly any kind of rp too. (I'm not into things farther than PG-13) I'm a good person to start RPing because I've been RPing most my life, and I'm not all snobby at those who are just starting. (Unlike some) Usually if your starting out in the RP world, its best to play in RPs that there is a commen BG or base, like in Tkwiget's(Took me 30 secs to spell that, and that makes it an awesome user name!) Rp thats being worked on, the commen world/ base is Naruto. But really anybook or movie can be used- Bleach, Twilight, The Misadventures of Flapjack. :]

After you get good at RPing, playing in RP's with a made up base can be done without having all the seinor RPer trying to kill you with hatful noob comments.
So uh, I hope my minirant/ tips help. You can PM me and I can RP or give you more tips on RPing. -smile-  

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:04 pm
To sum up what Keouna said, it's a lot like making a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. You can make it as complicated or as simple as you want.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:40 pm
I could suggest like 2-3 rps for you to join that are newbie friendly but they are all in other guilds and I have yet to think of an rp to put in my guild DX  

Berry Checker

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Mark Twain 100

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 pm

id make a small thread rp with you, i cant promise super fast responses. but id be able to check at least every other day. if you like writing stories, roleplaying is really just the same thing, its a collaborate story.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:52 pm
yeah why not i feel anything in new experiences are a nice begginner and lets you do more stuff that are fun meeting people and their talents ill try and get some friends to help and respond and get the word out if you want no problem biggrin 3nodding 3nodding biggrin  

angelidemonskater

seelengst rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

seelengst

2,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 pm
I'd love to help you out.

I'm the patient sort, I don't mind any misspelled words and 1-2 paragraphs is fine(but I understand that we all get writer's block).

So if you are interested in role playing with me and would like to work out a general story or something please go ahead and send me a little message through the mail system.

I would love hearing from you  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:47 am
I don't want to brag, however I am a well rounded role-player. Feel free to PM with questions and such, as I can offer tips. Also, I just posted my thread called Ten Days and Counting. Its a great opportunity for you to start. Sadly, there is nothing about an eight armed creature raping you.  

neuschwanstein

Invisible Hunter

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:29 am
Technicolor Rave
But, the problem is, everyone I've asked doesn't want to, since I've hardly ever RPed before.
So, is anyone patient enough to start a rp wif meh? I don't mind any kind of RP. Just as long as it's not gorey and it's about some creature with 8 arms raping me. >>

So yush. (: I would be very pleased.

You should be happy now, plenty of responses. 3nodding
I wouldn't mind RPing with you either. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 am
...famous last words...

« yep yep
I just started RPing this year, and it's not as hard as lots of people make it seem like
it's just like writing a story
I mostly do Bleach/naruto RPs
Can't find any good harry potter ones ._. »

ninja

baiisu

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items