Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
you know what i realized?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

suggestions thread
  yeah, get one
  i dont really care....
  hey turn this into a suggestions thread
  shut up
View Results

footballoline

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:28 am
ok so first thing, you guys do not have a suggestions thread, secondly your captain has pms sent to friends only so even if someone wanted to make a suggestion your captain could not recieve it

oh and lastly heres my suggestion:

ok so i heard that you (captain, v.c. s, and all) were trying to figure out a way to get people into the subforums, well try making a contest out of it, for example make a thread in one of the subforums and says get to this page and yada yada yada, and then make an announcement about it and see who goes for it  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:30 am
oh and also throw in some spiffy new threads in the subforums to catch peoples' eyes  

footballoline

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 am
or....you could just pm the mods with your suggestions.
and you could actually click on one of the subforums....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:47 pm
I like nonsense...

My pms are set so I can accept any, feel free to message me with any complaint or suggestion. Or if you see anyone not fallowing the rules and it not being addressed.
The suggestion thread was taken out by Sir Tyrant. Nems' may or may not put one back, but she has had a lot to do recently just to put the guild right. ^.^ It has not even been a week. Give her a chance.
We are working on some neat subforum ideas currently ^.^ Your idea was brought up actually already.
Things are a little busy at the moment, but I promise we will get to everything as soon as we can 3nodding

...it wakes up the brain cells.

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Nemsy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:30 pm
Oh no he didn't.

Ya, sorry about the PMs. I set them back to everyone! o.o Prevents Spam sorry. u.u

But, as DM said you can PM the mods.

And as Song said, busy week. TnT

Anyway. Song already told me about this and we will be working on it. We might be using the mule so you can send your suggestions or complaints to.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:51 pm
dark: that is true, i coudl've tried the other mods, i dont have too much patience though so yeah

song: i will do that, and it's not liek i was judging nems` i just said that, and i do relaize that it has not been long with her leadership of the guild and that's fine, she will porbably birgn some more life into this guild from the look of it. hey i thought liek someone yes! rofl

nems`: oh yes i did rofl , and thats ok now that its been brought to your attention, and it will do capyton  

footballoline

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games