View Results

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:47 pm
heheUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:51 pm
This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke the noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
Every morning
she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out. Then one Christmas day morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards, neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts. Sometime later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good. About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, “Honey you were right… all these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you.” “What do you mean?” asked his wife. “Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened, but by the grace of god, some Vaseline and two fingers. I think I got most of them back in sweatdrop

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:12 pm
Q: What did Worf say when small ice asteroids began hitting the Enterprise hull?

A: "Captain, we are being hailed."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:55 am
A cheap old man is walking down the street one afternoon when he sees a woman with perfect breasts.

He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me BITE your breasts for $100?"

"Are you nuts?!" she replies, and keeps walking away.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does.

"Would you let me bite your breasts for $1,000?" he asks again.

"Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"

So the little old Jewish man runs around the next block and faces her again.

"Would you let me bite your breasts - just once - for $10,000?!"

She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmmmm, $10,000... Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."

So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world. As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them - but not biting them.

The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, 'Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?'

"Nah," says the little old cheap man "Costs too much!"

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:32 am
This came from FB, posted by a friend who is buried in snow.

As a trucker stops at a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you're losing some of your load."
The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde's car. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says "Hi, my name is Kevin, it's Winter in Michigan and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:36 am
A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken takes out a cigarette and begins to smoke. The egg, pissed off, takes one look at the chicken, rolls over and pulls the blanket over him and says, "I guess we answered that question!"  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:21 pm
An old maid wanted to travel by bus to the pet cemetery with the remains of her cat. As she boarded the bus, she whispered to the driver, "I have a dead p***y."

The driver pointed to the woman in the seat behind him and said, "Sit with my wife. You two have a lot in common."

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:00 am
This isn't really a joke, but it's great nonetheless. Thanks Killafrog fo pointing it out.. blaugh The graph really looks like Batman.

User Image  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:31 am
My wife was dying. I was by her bedside. She said in a tired voice, "There's something I must confess."
"Shhh" I said, "there is nothing to confess. Everything is alright."
"No, I must die in peace. I had sex with your brother, your best friend, his best friend and your father!"
"I know, " I whispered "That's why I poisoned you, now close your eyes."

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:32 am
REST YOUR MIND

I know you have been laying awake at night wondering why baby diapers have brand names such as: "Luvs" "Huggies" and "Pampers", while undergarments for old people are called "Depends".

Well, here is the low down on the whole thing....

When babies crap in their pants, people are gonna luv'em, hug'em n pamper'em. When old people chap in their pants, it "Depends" on who's in the will!

Glad I got that straightened out so you can rest your mind.

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:30 pm
An old German Shepherd starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.
The old German Shepherd thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep s**t now!"
Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old German Shepherd exclaims loudly,
"Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?"
Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.
"Whew!," says the panther, "That was close! That old German Shepherd nearly had me!"
Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther. So, off he goes.
The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.
The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"
Now, the old German Shepherd sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?," but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old German Shepherd says...
"Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!"
Moral of this story...
Don't mess with the old dogs.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:39 pm
Did you hear the story of of the three oil gushers?

Well, Well, Well. - Good night.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 am
Hear the one of ten apples and only 8 were good?

Two Bad. - Good night  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:50 pm
The National Institute for Incomplete Surveys report that 9 out of 10 people............  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100