Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
RANDOM RP!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:36 pm
This where if you get really bored biggrin Can just RP randomly like hell biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:24 pm
Captain Ccoffee has just barely managed to escape from the Giant Dread Sea Eel of Doom. His ship, the S.S. Mocha, has barely made it to a large uncharted island. Exhausted from his battle, he steps from his ship and lye to rest on the beach for a moment. Then, he promptly stands up and dusts himself off. This was a great discovery! And now, he must go to explore this new island! And be dashing! And Brave! And ever so Charming! With his objectives in plain view to himself, he set off!  

JauntyJabberwocky

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:15 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Master Toan Sore threw he sky on the back of his imperialdramon as dozens of sky goons try to strike him down. "Give up and we'll make it quick for you!" One of them yelled, an Airdramon.Master Toan jump up on the imperialdramon back and drew his katana and place it in his mouth as he drew his other two blade "Fly forward if you wanna taste steel! otherwise beat it!" The Airdramon rush forward trying to knocked Toan off but Master Toan jump threw the air and landed on the digimon back. He swung all three blade and in a matter of second the digimon was data. Mater Toan began to free fall until he landed on top of a flymon as he did the same thing to it. Before the body was gone Master Toan jump in the air and was caught by his Imperialdramon. "Who next!?" Toan yelled to the sky. The other digimon was hesistant. Toan gave a wicked grin as the wind blew threw his black cloak "Fine Then, I'll come to you!" The imperialdramon reveal his cannon "Death cannon" Toan commanded as The imperialdramon blasted threw the remaining digimon who charge at him finish the match in matter of second. (Felt like doing an air battle)

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:55 pm
Kyuubimon ran with Lumina secure on her back. She had watched from the sidelines as the Imperialdramon and his mater blasted through hoards of digimon, and quite frankly she was impressed. At his call for a new victim, the champion shook the urge to try and fight him, knowing that she wasn't near the level she needed to be to do an inch of damage.

Besides, Lumina wasn't much of a fighter. It was best to stay out of sight and pass this lunatic while they had the chance. "Where to Lumina?" Kyuubimon asked, swerving to the side a bit already. She ddin't want to be spotted by the males above them.

"Anywhere but here Kyuu." The tamer replied, clutching the back of the reighn like bells on her digimon's neck. She hated batlefields, especiallly ones like this. It was hard to get the adrenaline for a fight pumping when you were sick to your stomach.

Lumarinam

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:16 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan gave a grin as He sheath his three blade. "Good job Imperialdram-" Just before he could finish imperialdramon de-digivolve back to patamon and Both Toan and PAtamon free fall to the ground "Crap.....AHHH!" Toan grab hold of Patamon tight and crash into the ground hard landing on some nice soft tree. PAtamon was hurt from the fall but Toan took the full blown and cracked a few bones. "Toan are you alright?" Patamon asked. Toan groan as he got up. "Yea , Dont worry Hao, i think i only broke and arm" As Toan Got up he heard a few crack "And maybe some ribs..." Toan fainted from the pain. "Toan!" Patamon yelled as he try to wake him up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 pm
"Lumina, we have to turn around!" Kyuubimon had heard the crash, and though she wished she didn't, heard the cracking that came with and after it. The digimon braked so fast that she slid a few meters before completely changing directions. They were probably being reckless. I should have known. . . With fire streaming from her paws and tail, Kyuubimon made a complete U-turn, right into the heart of the mess she was previously trying to avoid.

Slowly, she approached, making sure that this wasn't some sort of trap. Once sure it was safe, she barked, letting herself be known before approaching the patamon. The rookie was laying beside it's tamer, and he seemed to be unconscious. "What happened?" She asked before Lumina hopped off of Kyuubimon's back, her messanger bag already being run through for bandage wrap and antiseptic.

Lumarinam

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Hao look up to see the girl and the fox digimon "I Spent the last of my energy trying to escape and de-digivolve into my rookie form....while in the air.....about 2000 feet in the air.....and he crash into the ground protecting me" Patamon trying to wake Toan up again but Toan only groan in pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:05 pm
Lumina gasped. 2000 feet? And this guy didn't splatter like a watermelon?! "Then he might have more than a few broken ribs." She muttered, checking his head for injuries. He had hit it, landing flat on his back to sheild his partner from being harmed. Which means he could have a concussion. She lifted him slightly, careful not to move his back too much, and stopped the bleeding on his head, bandaging it up.

She sat him up after shedding him of his shirt, not really caring about the wkwardness that would ensue if he woke up. She tensed at the blood, gently wiping the blood away and ringing the medical rap she had around his waist, putting pressure on the spots that were bleeding and hope fully keeping him from breaking his ribs any further.

"We should get them out of the open." She said to Kyuubimon after re-clothing the male before her. She was probably ready to revert back to her rookie form too, they'd been traveling all day, but Lumina knew she could wait until this was settled. "Do you mind if we take you two a bit further into the forest?" The silverette asked, hoping that the digimon would answer with a yes. "We were just about to set up camp."

Lumarinam

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Hao nodded "Sure but be caureful" Hao had seen the whole thing with intense care and was about to faint from all the blood of his master.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:33 pm
"It should be right over here somewhere!" A small high-pitched voice said from the nearby trees.
"Are you sure you're reading that right?" a teenage girl's voice asked.
"I've got the map, I'm readin....it..." Just then the two broke into the clearing. A girl dressed in pirate gear and a Terriermon holding a map upside down. They blinked at who they saw.
"Um....hi, you guys wouldn't have happened to see a great big treasure anywhere around here, would you?" The girl asked.  

JauntyJabberwocky

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:54 am

The patamon got Close to his unconscious Tamer "Not that i heard, Toan wouldve found it if their was...."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:16 pm
"Well damn, I told you you weren't following it right!" The girl said, grabbing the map away from the Terriermon.
"Yeah, well lets see you do better!" He sneered, then turned to the others,
"hey, what's wrong with him?" he asked, hopping over to the unconscious Toan.
"Looks like a broken arm..." The girl casually noted, "it'll need to be set if it's gonna heal right...you don't mind if I help, do you? I'm Zephyr the Pirate, and this here is Rabimon the Terriermon." Zephyr grinned just then.
"I've always wanted to actually use that survival medical junk...I learned it so that when I was out in the woods by myself I would know what to do if things went wrong. And because we could never afford to go to a hospital for anything anyways, so I learned quick how to tend to myself if I got hurt. Yo Rabimon, see if you can't fetch me a few thick branches or one real thick one that can be split, about yeah long..." she gestured with her fands and Rabimon hopped off with a nod.  

JauntyJabberwocky

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:42 am

The patamon Begin to cry "My name is Hao, and this is my tamer Toan. He just fail from the sky 2000 ft in the air and is badly hurt. I would fly him home to a healer but im out of energy right now"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:00 pm
"....and he's still LIVING?!" Just then Rabimon hopped back over with the stick.
"Got it..."
"Good job!" Splitting the stick in two, she then placed one on each side of Toan's arm and pulled out some cloth from her backpack to wrap it.
"That should help." She smiled.
"Another job well done!" Rabimon agreed.  

JauntyJabberwocky

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Hao went over and check on Toan. Toan begin to stir a little and open his eyes. He tried to get up but the pain was too much for him. "Ah!...what happen?" Toan asked dazed. "You felled...hard" Hao reply. Toan nodded slight "Oh yea i remember.....Check to see if it safe!" Toan Told Hao. But Hao hesistated "B-but what about you?" Toan sigh "I'm alive but i want to see if it alright." he replied. Hao nodded and search threw Toan backpack.

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games