Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
RANDOM RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:43 pm
"Hey! You're awake! You know what that means!" Both Zephyr and Rabimon gather around him with wide eyes, and then start to poke him in his good arm simultaneously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan growled as he was being poked by people he didnt know. and what was he was hurt. "Do you MIND!" meanwhile Hao came back carrying a digiegg that was silver with a black crest in the center. Toan turn toward it "Good, it safe." Toan try to get up again ignoring the pain.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:22 pm
"Le gasp!" Zephyr said ecstatically.
"Oh no...Here we go again..." Rabimon muttered.
"It's......so....CUTE! If I weren't being a pirate, my other dream would be to run a Digimon Day Care Center!" She gathers around the egg with Oohs and Awes.
"No cause be more noble, than the life of this simple egg!" She declared, grabbing it to give it a loving hug.
"!!! Hey! Give that back to them!" Rabimon demanded, but she ignored him and started cuddling the egg, singing it a little lullaby with a motherly smile.
"That's not yours, give it- oy..." Rabimon slumped over to Hao and Toan.
"Please forgive her, she's a bit delusional..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:35 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan try to stand up muttering curse in pain "Be careful with that, i had a hell of a lot of trouble retriving it" PAtamon tr to help Toan stand "Are you able to digivolve?" Toan asked Hao. Hao shook his head "About half an hour should do, try to last till then" Toan nodded as Hao handed him a bottle of water which Toan excepted and took a long drink.

shadow toan

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:35 pm
Zephyr continued to lovingly nuzzle the egg, Rabimon just stared with embarrassment.
"My Partner....is so weird..." At this conclusion, she then begins talking to it.
"Don't you worry about anything! You'll be taken good care of, then you'll hatch, and you'll be the most precious, cutest little Digimon ever, and everyone will love you! And then you'll grow up to get big and strong, and you'll go out into the Digital world, and be a success and find bundles of happiness! And then maybe you'll find a special someone Digimon, and then the two of you will have an egg, and then you can love and take care of it! ...But in the mean time, you'll just be loves and taken care of like crazy!" She crooned to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 pm

A half an houir past before Toan got up and grab his digivice. Hao nodded and Digivolve into imperialdramon. Toan got onto his back and turn to Zephry and Rabimon "Would you two like to come to my home and spend a night as a thank you for helping me? plus i will also need that egg back" Toan said from the top of imperialdramon tring not to move his broken bones.

shadow toan

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Rabimon quickly did a slicing motion at his neck, but it was to late.
"MINE!" Zephyr yelled with an evil/crazy stare. Rabimon sighed, then looked at Hao and Toan.
"Just let me handle this...." He sighed, hopping over to Zephyr.
"Zephyr, we're gonna go stay with these nice people, kay? They won't take the egg, they're nice people...." He coaxed.
"Mmmmm...Okay!" Once on board he whispered to Toan,
"Just take it after she falls asleep, I'll tell her it hatched and the Digimon already wondered off when she wakes up..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:56 pm

"Why do i always get the crazy ones..." Toan though "Alright Hao let go" Hao lifted into the air and flew toward Toan home. Imperialdramon flew for about an hours before they reach Toan house, which was a large Edo mansion X . in front of the Mansion Gate Stood Two Large Skull Barukimon while on top flew a few Bird type digimon keeping watch. You can see hundreds of type of digimon walking around the Mansion doing there work. One of the bird type digimon spotted the imperialdramon and flew off. A few moment later a Zephrymon flew up toi greet them "Welcome home master Toan" Toan nodded "Get me the preist and the healers, im badly injuried and need them right away" Toan reply. The Zephrymon nodded and flew off into the mansion as quick as she can. Imperialdramon landed in the center of the Garden of the Mansion where lilymon was working on it and a Babamon was taking care of alot of children digimon.

shadow toan

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Zephyr looked around, then smacked Toan in the head.
"You've got all of THIS, and I can't have one measly egg?! I hate you! What the hell did I help you for? I could have held you hostage!!!!" Zephyr cried at the moment of Piratitude lost.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Toan felled off the imperialdramon the moment Zephyr smack him crashing into the ground hard as his eyes begin to turn swirly like in the cartoon and he went unconsouis again. a Group of Floramon in nurse outfit ran by put him on a strecher and carry him into the mansion healing room. Hao smacked his face "I'm so gonna be punish"

shadow toan

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:45 pm
"Man, screw this! Come on, Rabimon, where takin this baby with us! We'll be able to give it more love, since we won't be distracted with all of..." she looked back at all the things behind her, "...you know..." Rabimon sighed,
"All right then...although I really don't think that's a good idea..."
"We gots a baby egg! We gots a baby egg! We're gonna take such good care of you, little baby!" Zephyr sung happily, not hearing Rabimon's response.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Hao sigh as he de-digivolve into MagnaAngemon "If you follow me i'll show where you be staying" He said as he walked into the mansion. Everywhere they go they saw digimon hurrying around. "I see Master Toan hurt again" Said a digimon as he walked by. it was an Astamon "Yea..." The Astamon laugh "Don't be depress, he survive worst. So did you guys get the prize?" Hao nodded as he led them into a large room with a large bed with Marble stone walls and pillars around. "This is where you be staying the night."

shadow toan

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:00 pm
((you just totally missed that I'm running off with the egg...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:18 pm

(Opps sorry i though you were just holding the egg and singing, you should really post what your doing) Imperialdramon flew and landed in front of her stopping her in her path "Well?"

shadow toan

JauntyJabberwocky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:04 pm
Zephyr drew her sword.
"Back off, I wants it, I gets it!!! Thus is the way of a Pirate!" Rabimon interjected,
"She is right, you know..."
"He's got all this, I want an egg! To loves and take care of and hatch, I want an egg!" Zephyr cried loudly, then recovered her fighting stance.
"I don't care how big you are, you're not getting in my way!"
"You're not getting in our way! We can take you!" Rabimon joined in.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games