Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Fanboys, beware! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You a fan of that anime?
  Yes, of course!
  Nope
  Meh. *stare*
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:17 pm
Check this out and weep, be it out of sheer outrage or pure joy:

Dragon Ball: Evolution

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:52 am
I saw the trailer for that a long time ago...I about puked >.> Why do they wanna ruin it?! Its a classic!
And could have have picked worse people for it?
Bleh!  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:19 am
Dragonball Z is ruined.... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:27 pm
If you ask me, DBZ is what ruined DBZ. Seriously, I'm ashamed to even think I ever watched that steaming pile of poo. confused  

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

JennSenn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:47 pm
It burned my eyes....

Live action of an anime like that is bound to be.... crazy. DBZ wasn't the best even before. It was DB that was originally good. Not that that kept me from watching, and for a good while, liking DBZ. lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:49 pm
I thought it was the highlander movie "the source" for a good bit while watching it. Then it was like ".... okay.... still looks like that movie!" xd It does too! Way too much like it! Crazy same!  

JennSenn

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:00 pm
Yeah Dragonball was pretty decent. At least it had more of a story. DBZ was always just dudes who looked like they were on some crazy steroids "powering up" for five episodes straight before they did some poorly animated fighting and then stared each other down and taunted each other. Not awesome at all. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:48 pm
There was a great comic strip parody of DBZ someone did... wonder if I can find it.... anyway, basically pictured one person making tons of grunting sounds and looking contipated for 30 odd strips it seemed and then one attack or something like. Anyway, yeah, lost of powering up, then unimportant action that is way repetitive, defeat, repeat and then victory only to face another very similar person and battle. Every now and then... or rather, each battle at least ssomeone dies and then get's brought back.  

JennSenn

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:02 pm
Yeah, and the fact that anyone not born on another planet isn't worth a damn in a fight is also totally lame. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:42 pm
daft alchemist
Yeah, and the fact that anyone not born on another planet isn't worth a damn in a fight is also totally lame. stare

Damn straight! If you're alien, then you should be able to kick butt and kick butt well cool  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

JennSenn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm
.... Goku is originally from another planet. O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:12 am
cool  

dingo_dude!

Nemsy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:58 am
sweatdrop I am actually a big fan of that dude playing Goku. Soooo erm yeah. That is a definitely must see. OwO!! And, the girl playing Bulma she hot. Boooooobbbbsss. haha.

No, but, I really wanna go see this movie. ^w^ Screw the rest of you who say they ruined it and junk.

ha!!

*sticks out tongue*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:17 pm
I saw this trailer a few weeks ago. The movie looks fine. Honestly, save your damn judgment until you've seen the movie. YOU SOUND LIKE ME CONDEMNING TWILIGHT. XD XD XD XD  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

Nemsy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:24 pm
Yogurt Bear has spoken!!

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games