Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Mr. Shhtapleton. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAHH
  wow.
  wtf.
View Results

massacre mandi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 pm
Okay, my geometry teachers name is mr. Stapleton and yesterday i had to stay after school to take a math test with my friend hannah. (which i failed) And befor we took the test i was like "umm im gonna go to the media center to go steel crackers from my friend buggie" and then he said something i forgot what it was and then he like whistpered "you guys are anerexic right?" he was like conferming his assumption in the way he said it. and me and hannah were like WTF. "No we arent anerexic" (we should have replyed with "your gay right?) and he was all "yeah okay. mmhhhmmm." and i really wanted to just punch him. yeah me and hannah might be small but we eat like horses, exept at lunch wher i only eat fries. gahh i hate mr. stapleton. is he even alowed to say that???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:44 pm
Wait wait, the TEACHER asked if you were anorexic? Umm.... I guess if they are worried for your health they can ask, but.... he doesn't sound like a very good teacher they way you said it.  

JennSenn

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:49 pm
I think that it is alright as long as he says it in a way that shows concern, but when he sounds like a jerk... well... I just don't think that is allowed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:17 pm
Wow! Thats just a rude thing to say. If he had a suspicion you were, he could have easily pulled you aside and voiced a concern.
I had a teacher accuse me of lying because I was absent a lot. I had mono ^.^ She didnt believe me till I had my mom come in and yell at her.

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:53 pm
Join in on the 20k's Poll Making Contest!

Sounds like he was being an annoying a**. You really should have leaned in and whispered, "Are you gay?" stare

@ Songster arrow What's "mono" mean? ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:32 pm
don't know.... well, I'm a person who in general likes my teachers, so I naturally assumed he had been joking with y'all... and, especially students who don't like teacher in general, often times don't realize their teachers are playin' around with them and what-not. Not that all teachers are good at joking and will come off as jerks and such, but I do know they like to try to fit in with their students and kid around. Some are successful, like my Cal teacher tellin' us all she's gonna give us "knuckle bumps!" for not paying attetion and what-not, and messin' with Dakota and putting dots around the answer when he didn't understand things because the first day she drew a graph without any points and he was confused because "there's not any dots!".... but, of course... she has a personality that can pull it off, and it's funny as heck when she does it. Ah, she's a good teacher... shame she shall be retiring.  

mysticalfairymagic

foxtrotblues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 pm
I think cuz he whispered it he wasn't being such a jerk. I mean, if he wanted to be a jerk, he would of said it so the whole room coulda heard. Maybe go out into the hall and yell it. But to me, he sounded generally concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:09 am
Awww.

Maybe he was just concerned. I had a teacher asked me about my eating habits.. It was hilarious. o.o!!  

Nemsy

mysticalfairymagic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:25 am
People my own age always ask me too... like one time, when I was eating a piece of bacon, someone asked me if I was a vegetarian... I just looked at the piece of bacon, said "Yeah", then took another bite. but, i've been ask if I was anorexic or if I was balemic, but never by a teacher. I talked to one teacher of mine, and she said "yeah, you might be really small, but I can tell when someone's anorexic... now, I don't know about balemic" (she had a friend that was anorexic)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:34 pm
@ jenn: yes the teacher
@ sergent: it wasnt really in a showing consern way, it sounded as a more as if it were a normal thing be anerexic? i guess. cause he wasnt really conserned it was like he already made the assomption and believed it so he was just conferming it. idk.
@ a song: he asked us during a scholastics bowl meeting, and every one heard him even though he was trying to whisper it. what a douche. wow. she didnt believe you? why?
@kitsune: i thought of saying that after the fact but i thought it would be really funny if me and my friend had said that to him.
@mystical: yeah i get that teachers like to joke with there students but he wasnt joking. this is his first year at our school and he is just REALLY creepy, i can tell when he is joking that was no joke. oh and thats really funny about the bacon thing.
@fox: his whole scholastics bowl team heard him. he needs to work on his whispering, that was not the time nor the place for that question.
@ nems. haha.  

massacre mandi

Skaedi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:09 pm
Does he think you're unusually skinny or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:14 pm
i think they can ask cuz maybe he got worry or something but sounds mean of him!!  

Dreams of Nowhere

massacre mandi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:15 pm
@ skaedi maybe, but im not THAT tiny. i think it might be cause i dont always eat a lunch at school. (he is one of the supervisors) but gosh i do eat. alot actually. like seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:16 pm
I nearly killed him. It was all Mandi could do to stop me.

She's not even unusually skinny. She's normal sized. No bones showing or anything. Totally not anorexic. But noooooo... the creeper thought she was.

It made me mad to know that one of the teachers would ever think that my friends are anorexic, or at least come forward with it, when clearly they aren't.

Grrrr...  

NovelistaBug

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:04 am
Humans in this day and age more often than not speak without thinking.

You'll have to excuse his boorishness and immaturity.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games