Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
When people get to know you... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

they usually?
  Like you more
  Like you less
View Results

Boston Sports Fan

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:22 pm

It depends. I could be somewhat annoying but people usually like me. Sometimes they really like me and I don't like that. xDUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:30 pm
Erm. I wouldn't know. Basically all the people I have met have been guys wanting to get some or my money. emo
So they don't really get to know me because I tell em to get the hell away from me.

Nemsy

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:58 pm
It can go either way. I mean, some people hate me at first, because they judge people before they get to know them, or they love me for seemingly no reason. Humans are interesting creatures.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:16 am
I tend to hate everyone before I love them. Humans you say? hmm..  

Nemsy

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:18 am
It depends with me. With guys, they usually like me more. With girls, they usually like me less. It kind of sucks because I'd like some good friends of my own gender (girls), but once they find out I love videogames and D&D and things like that...they are less inclined to want to spend time with me. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:14 pm
I don't have many friends that are the same gender as me.
just a lot of girl friends...not that that's a bad thing though cool  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:32 pm
I have next to no male friends... Actually all my male friends are ex's of mine...
Guys just never took much interest in me as a friend except for those that wanted to date me (the whole... 4 guys who have asked me out...ever)
I did however have a whole ton of female friends the first half of high school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:00 pm
Join in on the 20k's Poll Making Contest!

I have alot of friends of both genders---thanks to my ability to ease people into a conversation. I am pretty good at that, and I tend to have lot of people around me. Not that I'm the centre of attention, but it's just that I make people feel comfortable and I don't judge or take offense easily. I am a pretty easy-going person. 3nodding I've had random strangers come and tell me all about their lives, like if I'm in a line at the bank or at a eatery or someplace like that. It can get a bit creepy at times because sometimes they tell me all about a big problem in their lives such as a nasty divorce or who they're sleeping with....You get the idea. OwO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

ElmoDoesWeed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:29 am
idk.... sometimes, sometimes not..depends... i guess SOME boyz tend 2 like me when i'm nice 2 thm like this boy in mi class ( is this 2 much information?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:36 pm
i try to be nice to ppl when i meet them, but if they piss me off then just forget it  

TrueBlood225

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:58 pm
If you were really a nice person, you wouldn't come into this thread whining about it. Just saying. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:41 pm
They probably think I'm annoying to start off with but I have my good sides and traits (I hope). I think I'm a valued member.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

massacre mandi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:45 pm
most people who meet me either love me right away or hate me with no questions asked. Alot people think im annoying and immature (i make alot of sexual refrences). my friends are the same way but we just see it as being fun. All of the little kids i have ever met adore me, and they stalk me. My friends little brother tells my bf he is gonna steal me from him. XD Other people love every thing about me. gahh, people are odd.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:54 pm
I sense that BSF has some social problems. ninja

just kidding.
User Image
Ph3nom has stumbled upon a Katana and wants to claim it!
44k/475k

The_HugePh3nom

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games