Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiji

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:38 am
I know that, I was in the Zeta test at the later stages.

I just think that a big hoo-haa was made about it, and it's not all that. *shrugs* to each their own, but it just doesn't do it for me.

My better half enjoyed zOMG for a while, but even she just got bored with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:54 pm
Corbin Noir
Wretched Soul
Corbin Noir
I hit the point where I couldn't do it alone, got bored and stopped playing.
That's where I'm at it with. An old man trying to get through the stupid game without a crew. "You're how old? WTF, perv." I'm back to my good old Nintendo. Too bad there aren't any new games for it, but at least no one's talking back to me. ninja
Yeah, that's the reaction I expected to get, so I didn't see the point. Sorry you had to deal with that s**t. crying

Yeah, me too.... I got to the point where all I was doing was wandering around towns kinda aimlessly AND getting my a** kicked! Haven't been on ZOMG for a bit. You really need to be with a crew of others to really beat the damn thing!  

Venuslady

Jayza Wirekill

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:04 am
I play all the time but mostly just to get my CL to 10.0 When i'm done that I don't think i'll play anymore  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:27 am
Eirwyn
This IS Beta, you know. They're still working on the whole game.
People tend to forger that and expect the game to respond like it was the final version.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Eiji

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:55 pm
Nei1
Eirwyn
People tend to forger that and expect the game to respond like it was the final version.

*shrugs* I just expect it not to be as boring as it is.

Plus, as it's a beta I think it's a bit money-grubbing to be selling items for real-life currency like they do in Back Alley Bargains.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 pm
OH I love zOMG! ..but I'm still a complete begginner, so I feel your pain! I mainly stay in the gardens south of town and kick some gnomes..powerup I guess until I can go elsewhere and not die every three seconds..  

JuilianFai

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:11 pm
You need some good rings.
Get a ranged ring like Solar Ray, to attack from a distance, and a good close combat ring, like Mantis, to hit them when they come close. This can save you getting ganged up on. Stand off out of their attack range, and hit a nearby one with a ranged attack, then hit it with the close attack & polish it off. Heal up, rest, and repeat until you have them all.
And if you find a good screen for doing this, don't run all around, just sit quietly right there. Be patient, let them re-spawn. That's the safest way to level up alone.
And get a Dervish ring--it's awesome against mobs like the gnomes hit you with. xd Once you get good with it, go sit on the stairs in the Village Greens, where patrols of gnomes ambush people. Loads of action, plenty of loot & orbs! whee Let 'em crowd all around you, and then WHAM! Dervish!

And I've been a tester on it too, since WAAAY back. I'm SCAS. mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm
It wouldn't even matter if you have good rings or not. The game is just plain out week. The game play is just plane dumb as well for an RPG, and also the way you level up. The controls are always a bit laggy. As for the game play, well its just plain dumb as well when you have to team up with other people to accomplish some parts. Not just that but to find people that will work with you and stick to a plan is hard. Unlike other MMO and games online, you cant play with a joy stick or controller. Even if you have it synced with your keyboard.

I know the game is still in BETA but really it looks like it still wont live up to its name later when its complete. Plus Almost all of gaia is playing it just to get the items from that game. right now they are high in the market but once more people finish the game everything will be dirt cheap at that time.  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

ChiharuSuzuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:31 am
I haven't played in a while...I've been very busy with work lately crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:19 am
neither have i?

but WoW has taken over my ability to zomg.

and i can never find the right outfit to go questing in zomg either.

i mean if im gonna die, i wanna die looking good. lol  

Danamii

Sparkly Lunatic

5,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ZenLaginator

3,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:12 pm
Eiji
Nei1
Eirwyn

*shrugs* I just expect it not to be as boring as it is.

Plus, as it's a beta I think it's a bit money-grubbing to be selling items for real-life currency like they do in Back Alley Bargains.

- after reeding fore a wile nods- i agree 3nodding maybe they should leave that till they fix the darn quest rewards glitches i tend to chose rings and my connection drops just then every time and i don't have the ring i pick nor another fore that fact and i cant re pic again to get the ring i need or chosen in a plus when i finish quest i have to re peat again some of them stressed its f#$&#xin;g annoying. so i can only imagine the a bad glitch when i buy something with real life currency and docent work or disappears out of no were just don't want to imagine the horror of it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:19 am
Wretched Soul
Corbin Noir
I hit the point where I couldn't do it alone, got bored and stopped playing.
That's where I'm at it with. An old man trying to get through the stupid game without a crew. "You're how old? WTF, perv." I'm back to my good old Nintendo. Too bad there aren't any new games for it, but at least no one's talking back to me. ninja

lmao thats exactly how it is for me. I have no crew and i hate dealing with random people they ditch in the middle or dont know what they're doing. i hate doing things with groups so often so i give up.  

Siumbering Princess22

janyany

3,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:41 am
I love playin,,if you need help PM me ill help you  
Gaia Games & Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff