Want gold?
sure!
100%
 100%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 70

JupieStarPower6

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:13 pm
lol this is too funny, sad, but funny.

What I don't get is if they are going to use different symbols in place of the letters, why not just type out the whole word? They're not making it shorter, maybe some words by 1 or 2 letters? sweatdrop rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:52 am
Samantha_Grey
I typed this:

I can't study for I am to read The Complete Works of Shakespeare in its entirety while I drink my hot chocolate.

and this came out:

I CANT STUDY FOR IM 2 READ TEH COMPLATE WORKS OF R IN ITS ENTIERTY WHIEL I DRINK MAH HOT CHOCOLAET!!!!1

I think English teachers will be very ashamed of the world today.

LOL - I know it's' a bit off the tpoic, but if ya REALLY want a laugh, read Shakespere's "Hamlet" written in KLINGON! It DOES exist! I have it!  

Venuslady

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:56 am
There's only one problem with the translator: a real AOLer wouldn't bother to use the shift key.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:08 pm
BUMPNG IT BAK 2 TEH FRONT PAEG!11!!!1!! WTF  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:36 pm
Venuslady
Samantha_Grey
I typed this:

I can't study for I am to read The Complete Works of Shakespeare in its entirety while I drink my hot chocolate.

and this came out:

I CANT STUDY FOR IM 2 READ TEH COMPLATE WORKS OF R IN ITS ENTIERTY WHIEL I DRINK MAH HOT CHOCOLAET!!!!1

I think English teachers will be very ashamed of the world today.

LOL - I know it's' a bit off the tpoic, but if ya REALLY want a laugh, read Shakespere's "Hamlet" written in KLINGON! It DOES exist! I have it!
Yes, it really does exist on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Klingon-Hamlet-Lawrence-Schoen/dp/0671035789  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:57 am
I typed this in...
You better get yourself home when the streetlights come on.

I got...
U BTAR GAT UR BAXIED HOME WH3N DA STRETLIGHTS COME ON!1111 OMG WTF LOL

ROFL!!! rofl  

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Gem_Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:54 pm
OMG! WTF!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:06 am
I'm not sure what we'd get if this were typed into the translator, but perhaps the children might think about it more carefully if they understood where it'll all end up... or down, perhaps. wink

On Mr. Smith's 89th birthday, he received a gift certificate from a friend. The certificate paid for a visit to a medicine man living on a nearby Indian Reservation in Florida . It was rumored that he had a wonderful cure for erectile dysfunction.

After being persuaded, he drove to the reservation, handed his ticket to the medicine man and wondered what would happen next.

The old man slowly, methodically produced a potion, handed it to him, and with a grip on his shoulder, warned, "This is powerful medicine and it must be respected. You take only a teaspoonful and then say 1-2-3. When you do that, you will become more manly than you have ever been in your life and you can perform as long as you want."

Smith was encouraged. As he walked away, he turned and asked, "How do I stop the medicine from working?"

The medicine man replied, "Your partner must say 1-2-3-4, but when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon."

Smith was very eager to see if it worked so he went home, dancing around giggling like a 15-year old, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited his wife to join him in the bedroom. When she came in, he took off his clothes and said, "1-2-3!"

Amazing - Immediately, he was the manliest of men. His wife was all excited and began throwing off her clothes. And then she asked,

"What was the 1-2-3 for?"

And that ... boys and girls ... is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition!

ONE COULD END UP WITH A DANGLING PARTICIPLE!  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Divinity Rage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:19 am
*snerks*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:58 am
HI
HOW SI 3VERYONE DONG???!?!!!? OMG WTF LOL R U AL READY FOR TEH WEKAND????! WTF I HOPA I CAN FIND SOMA TIEM 2 R3LAX AND PLAY SOM3 GM3S WIT U!!!!!!! OMG

rofl rofl rofl rofl  

sara_fairywing

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:19 pm
like this is great razz I may have to bookmark it so I can totally fit in at the forums and not have flamers attack every thread i make

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIEK THES SI GREAT -P I MAY HAEV 2 BOKMARK IT SO I CAN 2TALY FIT IN AT DA FORUMS AND NOT HAEV FLM3RS ATAK EV3RY THREAD I MAEK  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff