Reply Serious Conversations
Parvo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Kuragari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm
just recently I learned about Parvo the hard way. here is a vid to how I did. it also gives info of what it is.

I just want to suggest that if you have a dog make sure to get them their vaccinations against Parvo

Parvo and You  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:11 am
Yep, your parents have to be Weres' for you to be one....  

Venuslady

Venuslady

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:15 am
I sure hope she got all better, poor little thing!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:59 am
OH MAN. I feel your pain. We got our very first puppy for Christmas just in 2008. Got her at 6 weeks (way too young) and we didn't know any better. Trusted the breeder to know what they were doing. Had our dog for 5 whole days and when she started with the vomiting and such I IMMEDIATELY took her to the vet. Turned out we had gotten the poor thing and she had contracted Parvo. This is the same canine illness that almost wiped out the entire wolf population at one point. Very deadly and extremely contagious to dogs. It was close, but because I acted fast she pulled through. There was some MAJOR intervention and she stayed at the vet for 3 days. She is now 6 months, fully recovered and healthy. It was very frightening to go through especially since she is our first puppy and we are still so new at this dog thing.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Serious Conversations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers