SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Nelee chuckles again, then slowly follows after Ammy, sitting with enough distance between them so that when he shook the water from his fur she wouldn't get more of it on her. Nearly dry, or at least, as dry as he could be at the moment, he walks over and sits near, but not too near her, glancing at her out of the corners of his eyes. "Well, that was certainly an adventure, eh? Wouldn't want to do that again on accident, at least, but it might come in handy as a useful fighting tactic later on, in case something decides to harass us." He says, nodding slightly to himself as he indeed filed that away as a fighting technique for later use. Who knows when one might need it to escape or drown one's foe? He grimaces slightly, not bothering to finish off that thought, and instead, looks up at the clouds above them for a moment, watching the various birds and butterflies dance in the air above them. "This would be the perfect spot for my Uncle Shikamaru to come to. He loves watching clouds more than anything. He's not really my uncle, I just call him that to annoy him." He says with another of his small, rare smiles, although he DID find himself smiling alot more with Amaterasu around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image

Ammy: Named after Amaratsu, the Goddess of the Sun

I worship a certain deity
From the forgotten days of old-
The Kitsutora with fur as white as snow,
And dazzling eyes so bold.

Ammy couldn't help but grin, "See, you aren't a failure as a ninja, you found out a new technique," Ammy replied closing her eyes a bit to take in the sun allowing it to dry her wet fur. When he talked about Shikamaru however she opened her eyes once more. "Shikamaru? He sounds like an interesting guy, I wouldn't mind meeting him sometime. Do you have a lot of realatives Nelee?" Ammy wondered outloud. Ammy never really had much of a family herself so she was always curious about other's families.

The fresh flowers bloom in your trail
As you race across the vast land,
While you defeat all our demons-
The gods’ powers at your command.

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 am
Nelee thinks for a moment before shaking his head. "Not really. Just my two fathers and my two brothers. The others that I live with aren't related to me, I just think of some of them as family, even if they aren't blood."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:15 pm
User Image

Ammy smiled softly looking to the sky once more. "That's nice, I don't really have anyone myself so I guess I'm a little jealous of you," Ammy chuckled softly before giving a small almost unnoticable sigh. For a moment a small sense of sadness seemed to present itself on Ammy's normally cheerful face. It was only for a moment however as soon it passed. "I've lived on my own for as long as I can remember, but I guess that's just my fate, I try not to let it get to me," Ammy replied with a tiny smile. "Most of the time I'm too busy to notice anyway. A lot of people rely on me, and I don't think it's something that I would ever regret," Ammy added lightly.

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:46 am
Nelee frowns at the look of sadness on his new friends face. "Nobody deserves to be left all alone... It's not right... Sure, others depend on you, but you have to have someone you can depend on as well, otherwise, one day, you may just not see a reason to keep doing what you do..." He frowns again, tail swishing slightly behind him, mis-matched eyes closed in thought for a moment before he opens them again and looks directly at Ammy. "You can depend on me, if you want? I mean, we are friends, right? Friends can also be considered family if you ever need a shoulder to lean on."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image

Ammy blinked caught by slight surprise by Nelee's words. It really shouldn't have come to any surprise in reality, but Ammy had only ever thought about other's feelings not her own. The male Kitsu's words touched Ammy deeply. She had never felt as happy as she did that moment. Her face blushed slightly in response. Twitching her ears forward slightly she watched Nelee for a moment. "Friends? Really? You mean it?" Ammy stated a smile showing on her face. "It's alright with you if I'm not exactly normal like the others?" Ammy wondered outloud.

She had never really admitted herself as being a Goddess to any kitsu, mainly because she knew if she did then they would treat her differently. Being around Nelee though, Ammy could feel that she could be herself around the other. She could almost believe that Nelee would still treat her the same even when he did find out. "Thank you Nelee...you're the first person to tell me that I could count on them for anything. Most of the time it's the other way around for me," Ammy admitted gently. "Nelee...if I told you a secret about myself...will you promise me that you won't look at me any different then right now?" Ammy asked softly looking up at the other with hopeful eyes now.

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:45 pm
Nelee smiles a bit, glad that he had made her happy, at least. "Everyone is different. It's what makes each and every creature unique in their own way. I promise I won't treat you any differently than I do now. Remember, I did become friends with you without asking about you, so whatever you tell me won't change that fact one bit." He smiles again, a bit wider than his previous smiles. He was rather happy and content, right now, and felt sure that he could handle whatever Ammy had to tell him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image

Ammy smiled softly, though a bit of doubt couldn't help but shine through slightly. Even so though it seemed she was willing to trust Nelee. Taking a deep breath she readied herself. It wasn't easy to admit you were someone of importance after all. "Nelee...I'm different then most because...well I'm a goddess. Amaratsu, the goddess of the sun to be more precise," Ammy stated softly quickly adverting her gaze afraid she may see the same thing she saw on any other kitsu's face when she told them. Suddenly they would bow and speak to her in a more formal tone. CLosing her eyes she hoped Nelee wouldn't be the same. For all her life she just wanted someone who saw her as an equal despite her status. Life could be lonely when nobody wanted to risk placing themselves on equal footing as the Goddess, even if she asked them too.

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:14 pm
This was indeed a large bit of information for Nelee to take in, but, a promise is a promise, after all, and he was certainly not one to break his promises. "You may be a Goddess, but you didn't treat me like a lowly worm or anything when we first met, like I had been told most deities would treat someone like myself. Instead, you offered friendship to someone you didn't know. So, you get friendship in return, as well as the respect your title deserves, without all the groveling, bowing, and scraping. And I promise not to let your secret slip unless you say it's okay to tell." He smiles brightly, reaching out a paw and patting at one of Ammy's own in a friendly manner. "It is indeed a large piece of information for me to take in, but my family has a way of adapting to sudden changes, thanks in a large part mostly, to my father, Lee. OOOH! I'm sure you and he would get along wonderfully! As for my other father, Neji, I'm not really sure how he would take the news. Lee would probably start talking about living life to it's fullest and the wonderful energies of being youthful and radiant." He smiles fondly at the few memories of his parents that he did remember. "And as I said, I am your friend. I'll be here if you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to confide in. I'm good at keeping secrets." He smiles again, willing her to trust him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

Ammy had been expecting a long silence in response, but what she got was something much different then what she expected. It took a moment for her to register that what she had heard from Nelee was not just some dream. Feeling Nelee's paw against her own made Ammy look up with greatful eyes. "Nelee..." Ammy stated softly before smiling happily. Moving forward she gave a soft kiss on Nelee's check before nuzzling her head under his affectionatly. "Thank you Nelee...you really don't know how happy I am to here you say that," Ammy said pulling back slightly to look at him once more.

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:04 pm
Nelee found himself blushing at both the sudden kiss and the snuggling, his face coloring rather brightly despite his best efforts to keep it under control. He gulps slightly and nods, a bit, goofy smile sort of plastered on his face. "S-sure... A-anything to keep you from frowning again." He manages to stutter out, feeling like a great idiot for his behavior. He'd never been kissed or snuggled by someone of the opposite sex before, so it was rather interesting to him as to why he should have this response to her. "You're welcome." He says, smiling once more, sort of wishing she'd snuggle close again. "Hey, we can always see if we can track down my parents if you want? And hopefully my brothers, if they're not out causing trouble, that is..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

Ammy couldn't help but notice Nelee's blush and stutter. She giggled softly, her thoughts thinking of how cute Nelee looked all flustered. When he talked about tracking down his parents and brothers Ammy felt herself become a little excited about the propect. "I can meet them!? Really? I'd love to!" Ammy said happily as she twirled around in a quick circle to show her excitement. Her tail flicking happily behind her Ammy grinned. "You know...if they are causing trouble we can always join them," Ammy joked pawing playfully at Nelee.

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:32 pm
Nelee grins at her excitement, then gives a nod as she pokes him with a paw. "Yeah, we could always join in the troublemaking. It's been a long while since I've pulled a small prank on anyone. So, you wanna see if we can track down at least one of my parents now, or would you rather wait?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image

Ammy giggled cutely in reply. "Let's see if we can find them. It will be like a game of hide and seek. I know! Let's see who can spot them first...oh but you have an advantage, you already know what they look like," Ammy replied. "Well, I guess you'll just have to point them out to me then...do you have any idea where to start looking?" Ammy questioned as she waited for Nelee to start the search.

-moves to new thread-

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:50 pm
Nelee smiles and nods, leading the way. "I hope I know where they're at. I haven't seen them since I was a kit, so I'm not sure whether they've moved away from this one particular lake or not. It'll be an adventure to track them down, though, right?"  
.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff