Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
While taking my 4th break of the day, I come to realize... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.<
  I gots me a head-ACHE (Thanks for the correction)
View Results

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:09 pm
I hate tax time!
>.>
I am in a huge mess of receipts and forms...
This is the absolute worst time of the year.

All of you who do not have to do this... I envy you!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:15 pm
poor Songy, I know how you feel.

School gives me headaches and after school. I can't take it! Like in the van the kids screams and yell!!!!!!! Plus the driver makes it worse. He drives crazily! I almost throw up!!!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:18 pm
School was bad... managing all the assignments and the loud obnoxious kids who refused to let those of us who wanted to, learn anything.

I have been working on this three days now. I am about ready to go find a professional!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:21 pm
LOL today we had some people come over and bring all these organs. The brain felt NAAAAAAAAAASSTYYY!!!!!!!!! it felt wierd everything did. but it was fun. blaugh  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:26 pm
O.o You felt brains?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:48 pm
xd yes. It's weird. I though it was going to be really really really nasty! But it actually isn't. I still want to be a crime scene investigator. ^^ a CSI when I graduate from high school ^^  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:03 pm
I had a friend who wanted to do that. She found out she was not cut out for it.
This she is working towards being a mortician now...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:13 pm
wait..isn't it spelt "ache?"

anyway, i wanna touch brains! all i touched in biology is dead fish, live fish that were heavily drugged, sheep's heart, and cow fetus.

as for the origional topic, tax forms are an a** and i think people are destined to do them just for them to tear their hair out.  

Lay-San

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:58 pm
Ya... I think it is. Sorry, not really in my right mind today ^.^; I fix it!
Eww... you guys and touching weird stuff... I am more than happy touching... puppies! Bed sheets! Anything else...
I hate this time of year... >.>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:42 pm
I love tax time when I have had jobs the year before. Taxes are fun and easy to do. I usually end up getting back as much as they had taken out of my wages. Math, Algebra, and Geometry were some of the easiest classes that I had in school, though. (I wish that I could have taken something having to do with photography, acting, or chorus... Unfortunately, I didn't have any of those options available in home-school.) *apologizes for scattered thoughts*  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:10 am
We saw diseased organs like a smoker's lung, alcoholed lung, lungs, brains, kindeys, hearts. I was like they stole the persons lung. ><

it was entertaining ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 am
-Gasp- It's the Hannibal thing! BRAINS!!!

Ew.

cx

Home-schooled huh. I heard that some of the smartest people where home-schooled.

Math sucks! I used to love it till I got up to A.P Calculus. I was an Advil junkie because of that class. x.x!

I had Orchestra next so it was all good, well, not entirely, my teacher didn't think that I could learn two-three songs in one day. Eh.

-Feels sorry for Johnny- I think the appropriate word for scattered thoughts would be 'tangent'. *high five* Anyone, anyone? >u>

Taxes = Texas. I loverss Texas!

-Still waiting for my high five..

Nemsy

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:33 am
My dad does my taxes for me, but I will have to do it one day by myself. That sucks, I am not good with numbers or math or anything like that.

My math teacher is boring... he walks around talking about math and then he makes up jokes some nobody understands (mathjokes?) and he walks around the classroom and then he hits the tables... he is weird.. I usually read a book when I am in math, or I do daily chances

But I love my school... we have these brakes once in a while during the day where we can do your homework so when I get home I usually don't have to do any homework... but sometimes I do, like when I get stuck on gaia during those breaks..

... *gives Nems high five* blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:40 pm
it is the worst  

Knipith

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:33 pm
But yea ^^;;

It was fun! You should have been there! It was awesome and sicking. There was these suits that you needed to wear for autopsy. One looked like a BANANANAAAAAA!!!  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games